COMMUNITY Brawlhala (Come catch these hands)

Sentinel was the first character I bought then I bought the bull Teros cause I saw his strength was at 9 bars.. I was trash with him cause I do better with fast characters.

@KingDu on the other hand, when this nigga chooses Teros then he knocking everybody that get in his way the fuck out.. Let me pick him though and im comin in dead last
Terros that nigga

I've been playing Batman tell tale lately.... Shit crazy.....

Like Harvey dent my man's, and I really want him to win, but we all know where that's headed... And Selina is so fucking dope

Definitely been getting better the more I play. Unlocked my first character, queen nahla or some shit. She was one of the cheaper ones. I whoop ass with her though. Been putting in work with yumiko and artemis as well. I hate folks that use cross, that dude with the guns. What a bitch character.

Definitely been getting better the more I play. Unlocked my first character, queen nahla or some shit. She was one of the cheaper ones. I whoop ass with her though. Been putting in work with yumiko and artemis as well. I hate folks that use cross, that dude with the guns. What a bitch character.

A lot of people hate the gunners because people spam the guns on them. I aint even gonna lie I got 2 of them in my top line up but the thing is I can play them without even using the guns. Hell, out of fairness I rarely ever pick em when playing with the homies cause I know how people feel about that shit.

Cross not even the worst gunner either bruh, wait till you play somebody thats using Nix. He by far is the worst when it comes to people spamming his gun attack.

Ima hop on around 6 or 7 if any of yall tryin to run some match ups.

I see aint not one person been on since the god learned how to play. Your fear is understandable.

Dont jump off the porch and get yo ass beat B.

You done practicing? you good?

Back the fuck up bruh, i was just practicing when i won the tournament for best brawlhala player in the world. Ill fucking beat the shit out of you with my hammer, then while your double jumping back to the platform ill throw the shit at you and send you falling.

You fucking right we'll see. We gonna see here in about 3.5 hours. If you aint online then I will understand. I'd scare me too.

Just started this today. It takes some getting used to, especially since some moves propel you whe you would think they are neutral standing aattacks so thinking of this as a Smash game is a bit counterintuitive for me.

Just DL’d the game. I’ll give this a try.

im ready to box yall niggas up whenever man

yall all got a good amount of practice in by now im sure