Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Brawlhala (Come catch these hands)

I can honestly say I think I hate every shooter in this gotdamn game. Ny favorite character is Bodivar and it's difficult as hell against all these range fighters. Fuck Val and that samurai dude too smh.

I can honestly say I think I hate every shooter in this gotdamn game. Ny favorite character is Bodivar and it's difficult as hell against all these range fighters. Fuck Val and that samurai dude too smh.

Have you tried any of em bruh? I mean i hate when people use em against me and spam.. but i have 2 in my top 5 I cant even front. I started to feel cheap when using em so i learned how to use they melee weapons just as much as the guns. You should try one of em out and see how you like em. I mean they aint for everybody but I know I used to hate them motherfuckers too till I figured them out myself. The shit that turn folks away from em is when they face somebody that spam the gun attacks all day.

Have you tried any of em bruh? I mean i hate when people use em against me and spam.. but i have 2 in my top 5 I cant even front. I started to feel cheap when using em so i learned how to use they melee weapons just as much as the guns. You should try one of em out and see how you like em. I mean they aint for everybody but I know I used to hate them motherfuckers too till I figured them out myself. The shit that turn folks away from em is when they face somebody that spam the gun attacks all day.

Yeah...its a lotta spammers on there shit frustrating

Just tried this for the first time today. Played some random people. Won my first match. Second match we went to sudden death. Got knocked off the cliff and couldn't jump back on. I already don't like the ranged attack characters.
Shit is fun as hell

Me and @Mis4Mighty were just choppin it up the other day talkin bout how we needed a Brawlhala reunion. Shit we still aint got to play with any of yall new niggas yet though.

We still play this shit faithfully me and trollio @Mis4Mighty and @King Du I be seein @Ironman on but still ain't got to run it with him. They added a new black character too, nigga go hard if u can learn his moves
I seen you and du on last week I was trying to sneak in that shit lol. I faced a few people who used that character his canon is OP.

Yo I wrecked them Niggaz last week with terros....

That's like my only good character though....

Yo I wrecked them Niggaz last week with terros....

That's like my only good character though....
I haven't unlocked him yet it be taking a thousand years to make cash in fights. Trying to decide who I wamt unlock next. Jahla is nice and Bordivar my dude.

Terros takes a certain style.... You gotta wanna get in close...

It's like using a shot gun in a fps..

Everybody else moving faster, but if you catch them you getting those bodies

I got trash in free for all cause I focused in on my 1 v 1 Ranked all last season.. playing that shit then trying to go back to free for all had me getting my kills stolen or either just gettin fucked up cause I was no longer used to running against more than 1 person.

I got 60 wins in that shit though so it was worth it in the end. I got enough glory points to skyforge one of my characters finally.

The new season began a few days ago so ima refocus on free for all so I can get my mojo back.

I got trash in free for all cause I focused in on my 1 v 1 Ranked all last season.. playing that shit then trying to go back to free for all had me getting my kills stolen or either just gettin fucked up cause I was no longer used to running against more than 1 person.

I got 60 wins in that shit though so it was worth it in the end. I got enough glory points to skyforge one of my characters finally.

The new season began a few days ago so ima refocus on free for all so I can get my mojo back.
I just play free 4 all for a bit for fun I don't know what the hell a skyforge is for lol.

I just play free 4 all for a bit for fun I don't know what the hell a skyforge is for lol.

It's just when u unlock the ranked skin color for them. U can unlock different skins for the weapons too through rankedike golden ones or diamond. Only thing that make em any different is,that u can only get them in ranked so no big deal really

Back