COMMUNITY Brawlhala (Come catch these hands)

Theres advanced combos you can learn and shit but I dont know how to do any of em. All those league playing motherfuckers be doing that shit though and they land every hit on you.. theres even a tournament, i think the person who won it a few months ago got like $50,000.

You dont get your money based on wins, you get money just from playing. You get a log in bonus that start at 50 coins and goes to 250 by friday. Every match up you play you get between 50-125 coins. If you play enough you can unlock a character a day, thats what I be doing..

The other thing is the free characters rotate out every week. I think theres like 5 or 6 characters that are free each week so you get to see who you really like playing as instead of just rushing to buy somebody then you dont fuck wit em.

I already got 7 characters unlocked, i thought about paying the 20 bucks to get all of em but theres only certain characters I fuck with so I just played to unlock them.

Two other ways to get coins:

The weekly challenge - all you gotta do is play 2 custom games that developers choose and you get 300 coins.

Character challenge - Get 135 more just by playing 2 games as a certain character.

Shit adds up yo, easy money!

Bruh that shit had me so pissed last week. I kept gettin on a trash ass team.. I'd be wide open, free opportunity to score while the other team distracted trying to fight off my team mates. These niggas wouldn't pass the ball for shit though.. then whenever I'd have the opps coming after me i'd throw the ball to them so they can score, niggas would miss the hell out of it every time.

@Ironman i am jsum907 on ps4.

If you play on xbox though, just wait until cross play comes out. Once cross play does indeed come out, you will fear that name.

Tried it for a little bit last night it isn't too bad. I wish they would've gave a quick tutorial and the reading options and stats were bigger.

Tried it for a little bit last night it isn't too bad. I wish they would've gave a quick tutorial and the reading options and stats were bigger.

Yea, I feel like there should b a tutorial too cause jumping right into it you pretty much gotta figure out how to do shit on your own.. Before I jumped into my first online match up I went into training mode. That helped me figure out the basic controls and shit but its still not a tutorial.

Yea, I feel like there should b a tutorial too cause jumping right into it you pretty much gotta figure out how to do shit on your own.. Before I jumped into my first online match up I went into training mode. That helped me figure out the basic controls and shit but its still not a tutorial.
How you tell how much cash you have? I do like the little customization with your suits that's pretty dope. Got me a Grennlantern and shit lol

How you tell how much cash you have? I do like the little customization with your suits that's pretty dope. Got me a Grennlantern and shit lol

Word, you usin the homie Sentinel!? He my favorite character, learned to use him before anybody else

If you look in the very top right you'll see a picture of a gold coin and next to it is the amount of coins you got.

Word, you usin the homie Sentinel!? He my favorite character, learned to use him before anybody else

If you look in the very top right you'll see a picture of a gold coin and next to it is the amount of coins you got.
I use him and Artemis so far that scythe is fun as hell to use.

Reactions: Lou Cypher
I use him and Artemis so far that scythe is fun as hell to use.

Lol I cant fuck with Artemis bruh its crazy.. everybody has characters who they really good with in this shit even and its different for everybody. Val and Ember are two of the most popular characters in the game and a lot of people say they noob characters cause everybody picks them when startin cause they get easy/lucky wins but im trash with both of them.

You will rarely ever see people playing as Artemis and Sentinel whenever they aren't featured as the weekly trial characters. So if you doing work with them then you might have two of your mains right there that you can focus on buying.

Sentinel was the first character I bought then I bought the bull Teros cause I saw his strength was at 9 bars.. I was trash with him cause I do better with fast characters.

@KingDu on the other hand, when this nigga chooses Teros then he knocking everybody that get in his way the fuck out.. Let me pick him though and im comin in dead last

Bet, ill add you next time I sign on psn @BDP

@Ironman did you add me? lmao some nigga named Ernesto1 or some shit added me but i aint accept cause I didnt know if it was one of yall.. I get a lot of random invites and shit so i wont accept unless I know i gave my name.

Bet, ill add you next time I sign on psn @BDP

@Ironman did you add me? lmao some nigga named Ernesto1 or some shit added me but i aint accept cause I didnt know if it was one of yall.. I get a lot of random invites and shit so i wont accept unless I know i gave my name.
Lol I did but not no damn ernesto lol KingofWakanda90