Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Brawlhala (Come catch these hands)

Played this shit over the weekend. It's pretty fun. It's definitely a pretty good Smash clone. Kinda torn on the Free2Play aspect of it though.

If you got prime just go to the primegamjng website and link your Amazon account. They give me so much free shit. games, skins, coins for certain games etc once you link your account you start claiming the stuff and it'll give you a code that you enter in the game to unlock it

If you got prime just go to the primegamjng website and link your Amazon account. They give me so much free shit. games, skins, coins for certain games etc once you link your account you start claiming the stuff and it'll give you a code that you enter in the game to unlock it
How you link up to the game

in the game itll have something on the main screen about linking to primegaming

i think thats how it was for Brawlhala when i did it either that or it was in settingsbut im pretty sure it it right on the menu

in the game itll have something on the main screen about linking to primegaming

i think thats how it was for Brawlhala when i did it either that or it was in settingsbut im pretty sure it it right on the menu
Yea I checked it out was only able to get one character

The other characters gotta be purchases. The actual characters like Rayman and Ezio can be unlocked with the gold coins that you earn in game. The crossover characters are basically skins for other characters (Leonardo for Jinn, Raphael for Ragnir, etc.). Those are unlocked with blue coins which usually cost real money.

Yea I checked it out was only able to get one character

What character did you get? you talking about base characters or just the skins from prime?

the prime skins are for a limited time, like that one they got up right now i think the code expires in a few days

then they may put up another character skin for a while

Back