Brady went to a stacked team? When?

Homie pulled the receipts lol

But come on tho. TB did add Gronk, AB, Leonard Fourette, and a very good young RT. Those additions meant alot.

You failed to acknowledge that.

Homie pulled the receipts lol

But come on tho. TB did add Gronk, AB, Leonard Fourette, and a very good young RT. Those additions meant alot.

You failed to acknowledge that.

Last time Gronk was around some people were saying he's washed and can't stay healthy. 2 of his last 3 years before retirement didn't go so well.

Fournette was our backup RB, that's only averaged at least 4.0 ypc once in his career. He was a pretty bad runner during this regular season too...was even a healthy scratch at one point. Didn't come around until the Washington game.

AB. That's fair but he didn't show up until halfway through the season. People had already been saying Tom went to a stacked team before he took the field in week 9.

Wirfs is great for us. I don't think it's taking the 4th OT off the board is enough to go from what was being said about last years team to stacked.

Go find one of these Winston apologist posts, and see them talk about last year's team.

4684c3eee1c95106488493a18bfa77c6.gif

All that shit on the 1st page can go in "Takes You'd Like to Have Back" thread.

this didnt need to be a thread lol

congrats Tampa

I hate the "no one believed in us" gimmick. Tampa won the SB by winning 3 straight road games, albeit in a pandemic...you cant help the circumstances in which you are given. I'm not gonna take anything away from them but this gotta stop.

Reactions: BountyHunterRo

congrats Tampa

I hate the "no one believed in us" gimmick. Tampa won the SB by winning 3 straight road games, albeit in a pandemic...you cant help the circumstances in which you are given. I'm not gonna take anything away from them but this gotta stop.

Says the guy that made an entire thread about the Pelicans!!!!

:hahaha:

• Haha
Reactions: Marc123 and Maywood

congrats Tampa

They was the favorites like the whole year lol

Niggas don’t know how to stunt.

They was the favorites like the whole year lol

No they wasn't

Kansas City Chiefs+600
Baltimore Ravens+650
New Orleans Saints+1000
San Francisco 49ers+1000
Tampa Bay Buccaneers+1200
Dallas Cowboys

And here they was only picked to win against the Saints and Deadskins

• Ether
Reactions: Marc123 and 5 Grand
As the yet went on. Everybody and their momma picked them. And even before the year.

15-4 for KC to win

:hahaha:.....bruh you try and spin this BS ass narrative all you want, to cover your year long horrible ass takes. Doesn't make it true.