Welcome To aBlackWeb

Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers (TB WINS 31-9, Bucs win 2️⃣nd Super Bowl, Brady wins 7️⃣th)

Who wins Super Bowl LV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
20210124_223333.jpg

1229865227.0.jpg

GettyImages-1288504695.jpg

MO2I64ZQ3TV2BY2GCJXLLARWBQ.jpg

15248880.jpg

11/29/20 - Chiefs 27, Bucs 24 in Tampa

Last time the Bucs made the Super Bowl
1763600.jpg

Last time the Chiefs made the Super Bowl
Thomas-SuperBowlMahomes.jpg

Bucs gotta score 40+ vs. KC. That ain't happenin.

Dynasty on deck in Kansas City. You heard it here first.

Super Bowl LV (55) Score......KC: 42 - TB: 27

Can we give Tom Brady his flowers now?

Everybody said Tom Brady wasn't all that and Bill Belichik deserved all the credit.

Now they've gone their separate ways and Tom Brady is headed to the Superbowl and the Patriots didn't even make the playoffs.

I've been saying Tom Brady was the GOAT since 2005 when they repeated and beat the Eagles.

Does anybody have any excuses now? Win or lose, this will be his 10th Superbowl. Twice as many as John Elway, who went to the Superbowl 5 times and won twice.

Brady is the GOAT. He was before this year, he’s proved it again this past season... but he don’t play defense.

38-28 KC

Things are really in Bucs favorite with the injuries to KC oline. Andy is going to have to coach and call a great gameplan for the chiefs to win.

Kc will bring pressure with their blitzes and the xfactor is Mathieu... he going to have to make a defenses play since hes they're play maker

Can we give Tom Brady his flowers now?

Everybody said Tom Brady wasn't all that and Bill Belichik deserved all the credit.

Now they've gone their separate ways and Tom Brady is headed to the Superbowl and the Patriots didn't even make the playoffs.

I've been saying Tom Brady was the GOAT since 2005 when they repeated and beat the Eagles.

Does anybody have any excuses now? Win or lose, this will be his 10th Superbowl. Twice as many as John Elway, who went to the Superbowl 5 times and won twice.

no

Back