Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brady went to a stacked team? When?

There are 29 other people who picked kc vs 16 for tb

Also I'm pretty sure vegas favored kc as well

There's no evidence at all that bucs were the majority favorite. There's evidence everywhere of the exact opposite being true

I watched folks on all major sports outlets have them in the super bowl and going 13-3 or 12-4.

let’s just stop with the foolishness.

They was favored to be there. Caught a break with KC missing both tackles but just stop.

I watch this football shit.

Season win/loss predictions

Super bowl winner predictions

"riight"

I did see one article from August on cbs.com predicting Bucs to win the super bowl

This shit is the fucking worst!!! How the fuck yall team win the fucking super bowl and instead of talking cash shit, throwing it in people faces and stunting. This whiny ass thread gets made.
tenor.gif

this didnt need to be a thread lol

congrats Tampa

I hate the "no one believed in us" gimmick. Tampa won the SB by winning 3 straight road games, albeit in a pandemic...you cant help the circumstances in which you are given. I'm not gonna take anything away from them but this gotta stop.

You're misunderstanding. It's not a no one believes in us post. It's a keep that same energy/ give Brady his props post.

Can't shit on the team, then when Brady joins downplay his accomplishments by saying he went to a stacked team.

I feel like there were more Winston apologists than critics up here. Was the team stacked when he was at QB?
I watched folks on all major sports outlets have them in the super bowl and going 13-3 or 12-4.

let’s just stop with the foolishness.

They was favored to be there. Caught a break with KC missing both tackles but just stop.

I watch this football shit.

How you gonna close with "I watch this football shit" after saying you didn't know they were missing both tackles?

You're misunderstanding. It's not a no one believes in us post. It's a keep that same energy/ give Brady his props post.

Can't shit on the team, then when Brady joins downplay his accomplishments by saying he went to a stacked team.

I feel like there were more Winston apologists than critics up here. Was the team stacked when he was at QB?

How you gonna close with "I watch this football shit" after saying you didn't know they were missing both tackles?

Oh you don’t know?

After NFCCG and AFCCG I don’t watch the lead up to superbowls.

And yes. I does this football shit.

People picked the chiefs to win because they wanted them to win. We already knew it was going to be hard for them with the offense line.

People picked the chiefs to win because they wanted them to win. We already knew it was going to be hard for them with the offense line.
Who's "people"? We just had one guy in here saying he would've picked TB had he known about the injuries. Doesn't sound like voting with his heart

Back