Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brady went to a stacked team? When?

Bow to Royalty

Just facts
I've been reading and thinking this since preseason. Now that it's done and THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS I figured I'll make a thread on it.

Before Brady signed I was hearing our defense is bad. Our OL can't protect anyone. Our running game is bad. Our receivers mess up and cause interceptions. It's a roster/franchise that was holding Winston back.

So if people had that energy in the 2019 season, how do they figure its a stacked roster just because Brady signed?

My nigga...

yall won

tenor.gif

You know you copied all that and Brady hit a lot of deep balls and missed even more.

You kinda proving some people points FYI.

@MJ DOOM
Evans and Godwin YPC went down this season. Miller’s was a hair lower. & Antonio Brown had his lowest YPC since his rookie season.

Clearly there was some give and take to doing what Tom likes “quick game” and normal Arians O slower developing Vertical O. Which was what my post was about.

Adjustments were made and congrats to Tampa. Nigga @‘d the post like a Tampa fan who knows the team front to back didn’t co-sign it

https%3A%2F%2Fmedia0.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FeaLAQlhJO4vL2%2Fsource.gif

You know you copied all that and Brady hit a lot of deep balls and missed even more.

You kinda proving some people points FYI.

Same here. He still isn’t as good as he was when he was younger but made some good throws when he needed to. Still can’t wait until he retires!!!

@MJ DOOM
Evans and Godwin YPC went down this season. Miller’s was a hair lower. & Antonio Brown had his lowest YPC since his rookie season.

Clearly there was some give and take to doing what Tom likes “quick game” and normal Arians O slower developing Vertical O. Which was what my post was about.

Adjustments were made and congrats to Tampa. Nigga @‘d the post like a Tampa fan who knows the team front to back didn’t co-sign it

https%3A%2F%2Fmedia0.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FeaLAQlhJO4vL2%2Fsource.gif

D118996C-75E0-4019-B115-5ACD90FF1F48.gif

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Back