Mixtape About Nothing
So Far Gone
Friday Night Lights
Section 80
LiveLoveA$AP
Dream Chasers
Finally Famous vol 3
KRIT Wuz Here

Man so much HEAT from niggas who are superstars at different levels in the game now

This where all them niggas cut they teeth

Last edited:
And honestly after niggas stopped that Ed Hardy shit the styles these guys were on set the trend. Jeans wernt skinny then but wasn’t baggy asf. Started seeing clothing lines that wernt super hood.
Yeah it was mainly the mainstream
Niggas on that rock star shit with the wallet chains and shit

It was really hip hop embracing skateboard culture that started the skinny jeans/vans/ tight shirt era

Mainly the west cost niggas like Pac Div, Lil B

And honestly after niggas stopped that Ed Hardy shit the styles these guys were on set the trend. Jeans wernt skinny then but wasn’t baggy asf. Started seeing clothing lines that wernt super hood.

Lol Ed Hardy was my shit in 2008 but niggas in the hood bootlegged the fuck out of it

I’d say platinum jewelry lost its touch and gold jewelry made a comeback during this time

It was reminiscent of the early 90s before the “shiny suit era” later on…

Baggier clothes seems to coming back more

This “era” is when I actually fell back in love wit’ hip-hop…I stopped checkin’ for shit in tha “snap era” and didn’t know how to find good music at tha time…then I remember I heard

I had to find out who these Black Hippy niggaz was…that lead into me findin’ Joey Bada$$ n Pro Era, A$AP Mob, Wiz Khalifa, Mac Miller, Danny Brown, Boaz, KRIT, Action Bronson, FBZ, Bishop Nehru, Charles Hamilton and others

Yeah…I fucked wit’ this era heavy

This “era” is when I actually fell back in love wit’ hip-hop…I stopped checkin’ for shit in tha “snap era” and didn’t know how to find good music at tha time…then I remember I heard

I had to find out who these Black Hippy niggaz was…that lead into me findin’ Joey Bada$$ n Pro Era, A$AP Mob, Wiz Khalifa, Mac Miller, Danny Brown, Boaz, KRIT, Action Bronson, FBZ, Bishop Nehru, Charles Hamilton and others

Yeah…I fucked wit’ this era heavy

Lol bro what’s funny is that there were still a lot of “old heads” still whining and complaining during these times but now they miss the fuck out of it

This was the golden age of digital rap right here

Back