Welcome To aBlackWeb

BLACK WOMEN GRADUATE WITH MOST U.S. STUDENT LOAN DEBT

I was able to pay off debt within a year of finishing studies but I was conservative with finances from the jump. best approach is to only go where you can get funding, then you won't have to take out loans unless you need em to cover living costs.

Lol why mention her being single tho? Like damn just shitting on relatives.
its not about shitting on relatives.

the point is her being single is about her own accomplishments.
most guys dont care about a woman with a degree like some chicks place their degree on the table like it puts them in the front of the line.

I still do but id view it as a hobby turned career type of thing. Ive read its a sheisty ass business overall but thats probably anything. I got stories and concepts for days i just need to learn some programming and go from there.

Combine it with love of history hmmmmm
its alot of games that are geared toward historic battles.

Got my degree in PoliSci and Philosophy.

Professionally, it hasn't done anything for me but I definitely wouldn't be the man I am without those courses and adjacent experiences.

That's a part of the problem, that it's a worthwhile experience that's been jacked up in price excessively.

Look at Malcolm X vs Farrakhan. Both highly intelligent, educated, and accomplished men. X had an elementary education vs Farrakhan who had college ed but didn't finish.

I see what you're doing @threadstarter but I don't know where you're going with these threads.
where do you think im going with it?

and again....i am not trying to bash our women.

I agree if you're saying that this problem isn't exclusive to black women.

He probably titled the thread that way because a lot of them are always bragging about their degrees.

Other than that, everything else he said was on point.
the title is from an article.

its not about shitting on relatives.

the point is her being single is about her own accomplishments.
most guys dont care about a woman with a degree like some chicks place their degree on the table like it puts them in the front of the line.

You sound like them Facebook hotep niggas. The ones who say women cant sleep with degrees and think they should be humble and submit.

You probably dont think that yourself but that how it sounds.

y'all talk about black women bragging about their degrees yet we have a site which, until recently, had a lot of active black women. none of whom bragged about their degrees.

must be 2 sides

You sound like them Facebook hotep niggas. The ones who say women cant sleep with degrees and think they should be humble and submit.

You probably dont think that yourself but that how it sounds.
im a bit offended.
i would never think a woman should be humble or submit.

not sure where you came up with that. but if you got that from me telling someone to stop bringing something up......i dont know what to tell you.

y'all talk about black women bragging about their degrees yet we have a site which, until recently, had a lot of active black women. none of whom bragged about their degrees.

must be 2 sides
this is where the problem begins........just a matter of time.
i spoke about 1(one) person.

yet now we talking about all women.

i said like some women place them on the table....and yet we are here again with all women.

if you dont do it.......its not about you.
why is that so hard to understand?

im a bit offended.
i would never think a woman should be humble or submit.

not sure where you came up with that. but if you got that from me telling someone to stop bringing something up......i dont know what to tell you.

You missing my point when niggas talk bad about black women being single and having degrees they tend to bring up submission an shit. Slippery slope.

You missing my point when niggas talk bad about black women being single and having degrees they tend to bring up submission an shit. Slippery slope.
im not them niggas.

i feel people have a place in a relationship...but submit.....nah...i dont need a dumb ass chick that caters to my ego to not step on my manhood.

im starting to wonder bout you bruh.

you quick to place titles and names on people. mostly dudes.

im not them niggas.

i feel people have a place in a relationship...but submit.....nah...i dont need a dumb ass chick that caters to my ego to not step on my manhood.

im starting to wonder bout you bruh.

you quick to place titles and names on people. mostly dudes.

I just see what i see

this is where the problem begins........just a matter of time.
i spoke about 1(one) person.

yet now we talking about all women.

i said like some women place them on the table....and yet we are here again with all women.

if you dont do it.......its not about you.
why is that so hard to understand?
Did I say I was speaking specifically of your posts? Other members in this thread have referred to 'black women talking about their degrees' like it's a social phenomenon. You aren't the only poster and you weren't even quoted. Quit being narcissistic.

Did I say I was speaking specifically of your posts? Other members in this thread have referred to 'black women talking about their degrees' like it's a social phenomenon. You aren't the only poster and you weren't even quoted. Quit being narcissistic.
i stated my stance.....now thats being narcis whatever?

again.....this is a problem.

you got defensive and assumed I was speaking specifically of you. See:

It was a general response to statements multiple people were making. Assuming it's all about you is one of the characteristics of narcissism, yes.
but how can defending ones statements be a bad thing?
i am speaking about myself.

so if i defend....i must defend everyone or not say anything?

and even with your general statement.....everyone has the right to either defend themselves or defend everyone.

this is why it must be two sides.

I never viewed smiling as a sign of trust. Its a shame you ever did fam

stop being difficult. you know what i meant.

giphy-downsized.gif

Its sad that education is so expensive in this country compared to the rest of the world.

Theres a ton of money that goes unclaimed every year, mostly because people don't know its out there. All these grants and scholarships need to be talked about more in our community. My church has seminars were they show the youngsters whats out there and how to geth the. Along with having in house scholarship program.

I aint finished my damn associates yet and I feel like a total slack off. But at least Im with a company that has tution reimbursement.

Back