Welcome To aBlackWeb

BLACK WOMEN GRADUATE WITH MOST U.S. STUDENT LOAN DEBT

So we really going to add obvious shit to this conversation?

Yes if you want to be a doctor, lawyer or teacher we all KNOW a certain degree is mandatory. Which is why those mandatory degree professions shouldn't be included in the convo. Which I thought was already understood.

I see the internet doesn't subscribe to: What's understood doesn't need to be said.
Amen. Common sense ain’t common.

No a person could've worked that job for 5 years and have all that work experience and they wouldn't have gotten that job without the degree.

I put "REQUIRED" in all caps for a reason.
Fam..I'm sitting in a jiffy lube getting a oil change..Asian Cat walks in, gets to talking about his internet and blah blah blah. Turns out homie is IT for a gov. facility. Security clearence needed type shit. Homie bascially begs me to apply for an IT position there. I told dude I know HFC network, not cpu networks. He said that knowledge alone gets me hired. Wouldn't leave me da fuck alone about it till I left.

That shit is there to discourage folks, it ain't cemented

Nobody wanna job no more..shits an open door for folks with experience

Fam..I'm sitting in a jiffy lube getting a oil change..Asian Cat walks in, gets to talking about his internet and blah blah blah. Turns out homie is IT for a gov. facility. Security clearence needed type shit. Homie bascially begs me to apply for an IT position there. I told dude I know HFC network, not cpu networks. He said that knowledge alone gets me hired. Wouldn't leave me da fuck alone about it till I left.

That shit is there to discourage folks, it ain't cemented

Nobody wanna job no more..shits an open door for folks with experience

Oh so the requirements for every job is the same no matter what.
giphy.gif

Oh so the requirements for every job is the same no matter what.
giphy.gif
Fam you can be a med school D student and end up working at a doc in the box for 10 years cause of it. Go to a city with a big hospital low on doc's and they would give a flying fuck about ur level of college degree, you gpa, or any of that shit

Fam you can be a med school D student and end up working at a doc in the box for 10 years cause of it. Go to a city with a big hospital low on doc's and they would give a flying fuck about ur level of college degree, you gpa, or any of that shit

More captain obvious shit. I live in DC and I'm talking about what was required at this place in DC. I ain't talking about any place in this world that is in short supply of qualified people cause this daycare don't have that problem.

Bruh, I'ma be real witchcho..I'm just responding to you and have no idea at which level ur speaking on, I'm not sure what conversation I came into the middle of

Back