Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black teen girl bashes head of white teen girl in a fight; white teen is hospitalized

Where's the lie

Slamming a person's head in the ground can be just as deadly as stabbing them.

I think some people watch too many cartoons or action flicks or something, and it's skewed their impressions of how hard it is to actually end a person's life. People have died from simply collapsing and cracking their heads on the concrete when they fell. Repeatedly slamming a person's head into the concrete is a potential way of killing a person.

I think some people watch too many cartoons or action flicks or something, and it's skewed their impressions of how hard it is to actually end a person's life. People have died from simply collapsing and cracking their heads on the concrete when they fell. Repeatedly slamming a person's head into the concrete is a potential way of killing a person.
And there it is..I was gonna make this point as well

This ain't wrestling. Some of y'all niggas getting life with reality fucked up. This ain't a skit.

*scratches head*

But where in my post was I disputing that? Here lemme post it again...

At the end of the day....everyone has a breaking point.

So if the white chick was the bully and bullying others, then she received the consequences for her actions.

So I'm confused at y'all are readin...or tryin to interpret in my post?

So are you sayin people DON'T have a breaking point?

Are you saying that her getting her head slammed to the ground is NOT a consequence of her bullying others?

Cuz that's the only two points made in my post. So what in hell are yall seeing?? Lol

Last edited:
You know how hard you have to bash a skull for the sound of a cracked one to get picked up on a damn cellphone?

Y'all will have many hills in y'all's lives to die over.. Please don't let this be the one

*scratches head*

Are you saying that her getting herbhead slammed to the ground is NOT a consequence of her bullying others?

Cuz that's the only two points made in my post. So what in hell are yall seeing?? Lol

Unless the bullying consisted of trying to murder other people, then slamming her head into the concrete until she was brain damaged is not a just consequence.

That's like people saying "George Floyd tried to pass a bad check and what happened to him was the consequence of his actions."

Unless the bullying consisted of trying to murder other people, then slamming her head into the concrete until she was brain damaged is not a just consequence.

That's like people saying "George Floyd tried to pass a bad check and what happened to him was the consequence of his actions."

I'm not even addressing or comparing the George Floyd part cuz...no. Let's stick the 1st point you made. Cuz that coincides wit what I actually posted.

The bullying doesn't have to consist of the bully tryin to murder the person bullying. So I'm not even sure how you only came up wit that extreme. Being teased on a consistent basis from that person can trigger that kind of rage. This why I first said "EVERYONE HAS A BREAKING POINT". The level of rage that girl had could easily been a build up of regularly gettin teased, or seeing her friends, or others gettin teased by the bully.

Again sticking only to bullyin and gettin bullied...people...especially these kids...have a breaking point. That has proven to be a fact. Yall overanalyzing a post that didn't really required to be overanalyzed in the way yall doin it. But ok.

Its all tragic regardless, no matter how we all look at it.

I'm not even addressing or comparing the George Floyd part cuz...no. Let's stick the 1st point you made. Cuz that coincides wit what I actually posted.

The bullying doesn't have to consist of the bully tryin to murder the person bullying. So I'm not even sure how you only came up wit that extreme. Being teased on a consistent basis from that person can trigger that kind of rage. This why I first said "EVERYONE HAS A BREAKING POINT". The level of rage that girl had could easily been a build up of regularly gettin teased, or seeing her friends, or others gettin teased by the bully.

Again sticking only to bullyin and gettin bullied...people...especially these kids...have a breaking point. That has proven to be a fact. Yall overanalyzing a post that didn't really required to be overanalyzed in the way yall doin it. But ok.

Its all tragic regardless, no matter how we all look at it.

I don't think anybody is overanalyzing your post. We just disagree that the chick having her head slammed in the concrete until it cracks is a reasonable consequence for her actions.

You can use the breaking point excuse if you want, and that's fine. That doesn't excuse her actions or whatever consequences follow. I think I assumed you were agreeing with someone who posted before you that said we were exaggerating about the chick potentially getting hit with attempted murder charges. That's why I made the post explaining why this could very well go to that level. If you're agreeing with him and not implying that this chick reaching her breaking point should somehow excuses what she did, then we don't really have a disagreement.

*scratches head*

Are you saying that her getting her head slammed to the ground is NOT a consequence of her bullying others?

Your post is alluding to the idea that the consequences is toeing the line between a reason and an excuse. The tone of it reads as if you're excusing the actions as opposed to simply giving the reasoning behind it.

Your post is alluding to the idea that the consequences is toeing the line between a reason and an excuse. The tone of it reads as if you're excusing the actions as opposed to simply giving the reasoning behind it.

...overanalyzing.

It was a simple post. Plain & simple. No hidden meaning behind it whatsoever. Nowhere in my post is typed out that I excused anyone's actions.

Now if that's how YOU or anyone interpreted that...then that's on you. I have nothin to do wit that. I can't explain it any clearer than I've already have. So...*shoulder shrug*

...overanalyzing.

It was a simple post. Plain & simple. No hidden meaning behind it whatsoever. Nowhere in my post is typed out that I excused anyone's actions.

Now if that's how YOU or anyone interpreted that...then that's on you. I have nothin to do wit that. I can't explain it any clearer than I've already have. So...*shoulder shrug*

I personally didn't but I can see how it could be read that way. Normally I'd agree that it's on the receiver of the information but when multiple people misinterpret you maybe you weren't as clear as you thought.

I personally didn't but I can see how it could be read that way. Normally I'd agree that it's on the receiver of the information but when multiple people misinterpret you maybe you weren't as clear as you thought.

Or like you said...its on the receiver of the information l. Regardless if it's multiple people. Its whateva.

I been holding back… But, y’all leave me further choice.

And for the record, I am not “victim blaming” by posting this video.

So, please STFU in advance.

Good ol' boys (right wing) having a fit over this one.

-She should be in jail
-Her accomplishments/grades don't mean anything
-Probably fatherless
-Parents should be charged

I can't cosign the head bashing in the pavement, but if that girl had those accomplishments somebody did right by her.

You niggas stay on the wrong side of shit

I still can't cosign the head-bashing.

But if that's true she was suspened the day before over the same girl that put hands on her, she obviously ain't the victim like the good ol' boys say.

Them good dol' boys didn't bring this up. Even if they did, prolly will say that Kaylee getting suspended didn't matter.

Back