Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black teen girl bashes head of white teen girl in a fight; white teen is hospitalized

I still can't cosign the head-bashing.

But if that's true she was suspened the day before over the same girl that put hands on her, she obviously ain't the victim like the good ol' boys say.

Them good dol' boys didn't bring this up. Even if they did, prolly will say that Kaylee getting suspended didn't matter.
A decent lawyer can take these facts and argue that the head bashing was a spontaneous traumatic response to being bullied and thinking that the suspension would be enough for her to be left alone. Real talk

A decent lawyer can take these facts and argue that the head bashing was a spontaneous traumatic response to being bullied and thinking that the suspension would be enough for her to be left alone. Real talk

C/s

Pretty much the point I was makin about everyone having a breaking point and why she snapped.

Yeah, a decent lawyer argue can argue it and it still sounds like excessive force that was disproportionate to the fucking threat.

I hope a lot of yall aren’t gun owners. There’s rules to follow…you can’t just pull out a gun and shoot someone because they ran up on you. That’s not how self defense works in a LOT of places.

Again, nobody said the white girl shouldn't have gotten her ass beat. The point of contention is that some of us believe that bashing another person's skull into the concrete until they have brain damage is going too far. Unless a person is actively trying to kill you, you shouldn't be trying to kill them.

Also, lol @ all the legal geniuses on here that think just because a lawyer can make an argument that the argument will work. Every nigga in jail right now had a lawyer that made an argument.

The breaking point argument explains why the black girl fought the white girl.

Her cracking the white girl's skull is more to do with lack of self control.

What control do you have when you're enraged after reaching a breaking point???

That shit wasn't "I'm mad, let's square up", that shit was "I'm tiiied of yo bitch ass aaaarrrrgggweiuwqeiweffaiubfuiweifuifabble" *smashes head on the concrete*.

I can admit that as calm and level-headed as I can be in stressful situations, in a complete rage there's not telling what I'd do.

That shit wasn't "I'm mad, let's square up", that shit was "I'm tiiied of yo bitch ass aaaarrrrgggweiuwqeiweffaiubfuiweifuifabble" *smashes head on the concrete*.

I can admit that as calm and level-headed as I can be in stressful situations, in a complete rage there's not telling what I'd do.

Bro, at the end of the day. "I was in a rage state" is typically good enough to shave time off your sentence, but it's not going be good enough to have you walk. Especially not for a black person. Following Columbine, every would be school shooter was trying to used being bullied to justify what they did or wanted to do.

Bro, at the end of the day. "I was in a rage state" is typically good enough to shave time off your sentence, but it's not going be good enough to have you walk. Especially not for a black person. Following Columbine, every would be school shooter was trying to used being bullied to justify what they did or wanted to do.

And none of that is relevant to what I was saying.

You said "Her cracking the white girl's skull is more to do with lack of self control."

I'm asking "who has self control when you're enraged???"

And none of that is relevant to what I was saying.

You said "Her cracking the white girl's skull is more to do with lack of self control."

I'm asking "who has self control when you're enraged???"

Lots of people my nigga. Do you know how many fights I've seen between enraged people that didn't wind up with one person being brain damaged? Enraged or not, you're still a human being. If your ass loses control to the point where you are basically in a bestial state and incapable of any rational thought, you need to be in psychiatric ward somewhere.

Again, nobody said the white girl shouldn't have gotten her ass beat. The point of contention is that some of us believe that bashing another person's skull into the concrete until they have brain damage is going too far. Unless a person is actively trying to kill you, you shouldn't be trying to kill them.

Also, lol @ all the legal geniuses on here that think just because a lawyer can make an argument that the argument will work. Every nigga in jail right now had a lawyer that made an argument.
I know your thing is playing White Devil's Advocate.. but that argument is The truth and if presented thoroughly could ultimately lead to her not being punished, like just getting probation or something light

We don’t know how long the white girl been terrorizing that poor girl or that neighborhood.

What can be seen as excessive can also be seen as someone that has completely fucking snapped after an extended period of time spent being the victim of bullying.

That was an act of passion in my eyes. She was pushed to her limit.

I hate that the girl has to go thru this process just for defending herself against an obvious piece of shit.

I know your thing is playing White Devil's Advocate.. but that argument is The truth and if presented thoroughly could ultimately lead to her not being punished, like just getting probation or something light

I ain't a white devil's advocate. I'm just not a supporter of stupidity and unfortunately a lot of your takes are just stupid.

If you think the odds are on the side of a black girl that bashed a white girl's head into the concrete, you must not know anything about the criminal justice system in this country. Again, her lawyer can make the argument, but unless they can prove that the white girl had been trying to kill the black girl, good luck on getting a jury with any white people to be on the side of a black girl that gave one of their own brain damage.

Yeah, but this girl is not gonna get off. More than likely I’d say she’s not gonna get off. It’s because crimes of passion, are not allowed for Black people like that, especially when they go against white people. The argument that we’re just these passionate, emotional individuals, who can’t control ourselves? It adds into the reasons as to why people want to act like we need the stricter harsher penalties against us.

So if you let an emotional being get away with that, you’re either saying that their emotionality is accepted, or your humanizing them, and saying, what actually happened: You had a white girl who was known to harass and fight folks, who was suspended from school, so she wasn’t supposed to be on school grounds, who got this girl jumped before ended up, facing some sort of comeuppance when she swung on this girl. That’s not going to be to me, the story that can be put out in terms of what happened between them. It’s gonna be more than likely, a letter of the law type of the thing.

Only white officers can fear for their lives, even though they have guns and train to call for back up, as well as have a plethora of other things to help the. Even of they're supposed to have a prerequisite of physicality to fight off people. Only they can really fear for their lives. Not no black girl.

Everyone has self-control, there's a difference between a school fight and flat out assault.

Everyone has self-control, there's a difference between a school fight and flat out battery.

Fixed, and no there isn't. Once hands are thrown, it's immediately a case of battery. The question becomes who was the assailant and who was defending his/herself.

Back