Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black teen girl bashes head of white teen girl in a fight; white teen is hospitalized

giphy.gif

I am in firm believer in fuck around and found out.

Nobody is above is getting their soul separated from their body.

White girl found out the ultimate way of finding out. If you ain't trained in martial art, you shouldn't fight. You don't know what the fuck you are doing. Most people that are trained in a martial art don't go around looking for a fight because they understand the gravity of it.

I've never actually tried to fight motherfuckers that were willing to square the fuck up for this reason.

If you are wiling to square up in a fight, you gotta be willing to kill someone. At least I know I was, I wasn't gonna fight a motherfucker and let that motherfucker be able to get back up. I am trying to cripple a motherfucker because you ain't coming back to get revenge on me.

I've seen a people bite the curb. I've seen people head slammed against the pavement and paralyzed from the waist down.

I've gouged a motherfucker eyes out in fight, nigga was on top of me and raining blows and I shove my thumbs in his eyes and blinded that motherfucker for the rest of his life.

That's fighting motherfucker. This shit ain't fair and I ain't a fucking prizefighter.

White girl learned her lesson. Walk the fuck away and live another day.

Lol, I mean, it wasn't a cool moment in my life but I've done worst things.

I've tripped and kicked a motherfucker in the nuts repeatedly until his balls busted and he loss a nut.

A motherfucker got in my face and thought he was gonna do all huffing in my face and I bit his nose off.

I was a dirty bastard. All that ducking and weaving and tryna have hands and shit, nah I am trying to hurt a motherfucker. Having hands got you bitches and I am pretty nigga, I didn't need to have hands. I didn't like my face getting messed up. I liked looking in the mirror too damn much.

I acted so got damn crazy, once it was known I copped a pistol, ain't too many dudes wanted to try me because I was crazy enough to use that shit.

This is before motherfuckers started shooting to avoid fighting.

I am in firm believer in fuck around and found out.

Nobody is above is getting their soul separated from their body.

White girl found out the ultimate way of finding out. If you ain't trained in martial art, you shouldn't fight. You don't know what the fuck you are doing. Most people that are trained in a martial art don't go around looking for a fight because they understand the gravity of it.

I've never actually tried to fight motherfuckers that were willing to square the fuck up for this reason.

If you are wiling to square up in a fight, you gotta be willing to kill someone. At least I know I was, I wasn't gonna fight a motherfucker and let that motherfucker be able to get back up. I am trying to cripple a motherfucker because you ain't coming back to get revenge on me.

I've seen a people bite the curb. I've seen people head slammed against the pavement and paralyzed from the waist down.

I've gouged a motherfucker eyes out in fight, nigga was on top of me and raining blows and I shove my thumbs in his eyes and blinded that motherfucker for the rest of his life.

That's fighting motherfucker. This shit ain't fair and I ain't a fucking prizefighter.

White girl learned her lesson. Walk the fuck away and live another day.

I mean I hear you.

But now 2 young women don’t have a future over some menial shit.

They both fucked around and found out; one thru sheer brutality, one thru the long dick of Johnny Law.

Last edited:
I wonder if shit like this is due to people being desensitized to violence a little because of what they see on TV, movies, video games, etc...

Like did the black chick just not conceive of the damage she could do by slamming the white girl's head into the concrete or was she hoping to do that kinda damage? I'm genuinely curious about that when I see shit like this.

Back