Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black teen girl bashes head of white teen girl in a fight; white teen is hospitalized

What happened to the chick that got her head slammed in that case? You're more likely to make the news when you give a person brain damage.

Let's be real, not every fight with black people where someone gets their head stomped into or slammed onto the ground makes the news either.
I understand what you're saying but a seizure like that comes from a brain injury so i'm sure this girl went to the hospital and that trip would've ended up with questions from the staff that would've triggered police involvement.

I wonder if shit like this is due to people being desensitized to violence a little because of what they see on TV, movies, video games, etc...

Like did the black chick just not conceive of the damage she could do by slamming the white girl's head into the concrete or was she hoping to do that kinda damage? I'm genuinely curious about that when I see shit like this.
Idk what they were beefing about but for some ppl once u take em over that edge all they can see is red

Well.................

putin clip.gif

On a positive note, this didn't seem to be racially motivated.

After watching the video in it's entirety, it was black on white............but also black on black too.

However, it's hard to tell if those black dudes were taking up for a white girl..................or just taking up for a mutual friend.

Either way, the only way any males should've been involved in this if is they were breaking up the fight.

On a sad note, the black girl is probably going to face charges just off the fact that the white girl had a seizure.

Hope the white girl's ok so that it doesn't turn into a manslaughter charge.

Guessing they're going to say it was self defense until the girl posed no more threat which was before her head was getting slammed

Also 200K+ on the gofundme. If she has severe brain damage she's going to need every penny of that for surgeries and just living now

Well.................

View attachment 1280292

On a positive note, this didn't seem to be racially motivated.

After watching the video in it's entirety, it was black on white............but also black on black too.

However, it's hard to tell if those black dudes were taking up for a white girl..................or just taking up for a mutual friend.

Either way, the only way any males should've been involved in this if is they were breaking up the fight.

On a sad note, the black girl is probably going to face charges just off the fact that the white girl had a seizure.

Hope the white girl's ok so that it doesn't turn into a manslaughter charge.

If the little blurb they show is true, she's got brain damage. That doesn't heal. Depending on bad it is, that chick could have problems for the rest of her life over that shit. That's why I asked the question I did in my first post. When you do shit like slamming a person's head into concrete, you're legit putting that person's life at risk. An overzealous prosecutor might could put attempted murder on the table.

Looked like a fair one to me.

If you can’t fight, don’t knuckle up.

lol No one is saying the white chick shouldn't have gotten her ass beaten. We're saying the black girl was out of line for trying to kill her over what was likely some petty shit.

Last edited:
Back