Welcome To aBlackWeb

Black teen girl bashes head of white teen girl in a fight; white teen is hospitalized

My thoughts exactly.

I dont want no parts of this thread.

I feel bad for all those kids.
To be clear, that means you feel bad for a white bully known for jumping kids. Known for going to their houses and beating them up

To be clear, that means you feel bad for a white bully known for jumping kids. Known for going to their houses and beating them up

Bruh...tbh idk the details of this story.

But...blk/white kids do dumb shit.

lil girl got her skull cracked....

If u have no empathy for that idk what to tell u.

Have a bless sunday my g...back to to wisc vs ill

Lol it don’t matter if you tried to kill someone or not.

Yall are on some goofy shit because it’s race involved. If these were 2 black girls or two white girls fighting, whoever did the skull smashing into the concrete would be considered going overboard and excessive.
To be honest, if this was a case of two white girls fighting, I wouldn’t have entered this discussion because…. Eh.

And for the record, I never said this was about “self defense”.

This appeared to be two kids who agreed to fight each other.

Caucasian people on the internet made this about race when they tried to paint this picture of an innocent white girl getting jumped by black thugs.

That’s bullshit.

Nobody got jumped and you can clearly see in the video that the white girl made the first move…

Which brings me to my original point… If you can’t fight, maybe you should keep your hands to yourself.

Sound like a plan?

Nobody in this discussion has stated that it was a good idea for the sister to bash the white chick’s head on the concrete.

Did she take it too far? Maybe.

Could/should she have handled things differently? Definitely.

The internet made this about race way before I did.

I wonder if shit like this is due to people being desensitized to violence a little because of what they see on TV, movies, video games, etc...

Like did the black chick just not conceive of the damage she could do by slamming the white girl's head into the concrete or was she hoping to do that kinda damage? I'm genuinely curious about that when I see shit like this.
I see you on a lot of different forums on here trying to be intellectual. You do know this won't matter? I'll debate you.

Respect you trying to have concise sentences. Sometimes you go off the rails.

She tried to kill her. That’s all I got from that action

Same thing I say when a dude stomps out a person that’s already out.

You’re not fighting anymore, you’re going for murder.

Once you cross the line of rage...there is no reasoning.

I guess that's possible. It should take a lot for you to black out to the point that you could throw your whole life away. I don't know the details here, but I get the feeling it shouldn't have been that deep.

I guess that's possible. It should take a lot for you to black out to the point that you could throw your whole life away. I don't know the details here, but I get the feeling it shouldn't have been that deep.
she probably blacked out because shorty got her jumped prior to that incident. Then provoked her again.

she probably blacked out because shorty got her jumped prior to that incident. Then provoked her again.

Sounds like white girl deserved to get her ass beaten. Losing your head to the point where you can see anything past what you're doing right that minute still seems crazy to me though.

She tried to kill her. That’s all I got from that action

Same thing I say when a dude stomps out a person that’s already out.

You’re not fighting anymore, you’re going for murder.

Y’all trippin.

If she woulda pulled out a knife and stabbed her a couple dozen times, then yeah, she’d be trying to kill her..

Y’all exaggerating.

Back