Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bigger fall off G unit or Dipset?

Whoa someones NY panties are in a bunch.

Dipshit were a glorified local crew.

And wasn't nobody wearing that faggot ass pink shit besides them bum ass niggas.

Now go back to lurking and cry in your pillow to some shitty ass Dipshit music pussy.

Niggas was def wearing pink. Qnd dipset brought fitted jeans out as far as trendsetting went they had it.

Nobody was wearing no pink. People keep talking about some dipset movement but I didn't see any of that movement.

How old are yall. If you was in highschool on the east coast when dipset was out you would def have seen it. Niggas wasnt rocking gunit clothing like that.

How old are yall. If you was in highschool on the east coast when dipset was out you would def have seen it. Niggas wasnt rocking gunit clothing like that.

Their movement just stayed on the coast they lived on while G Unit went world wide

Their movement just stayed on the coast they lived on while G Unit went world wide

Yeah well when I was in high school, MC Hammer went worldwide and sold 10X Platinum. But we all liked Rakim, KRS, Big Daddy Kane, Public Enemy, NWA, EPMD, etc. better

I don't know how much Jim Jones POME album sold but I know it didn't sell more than Banks, Buck and Game albums. Did it even sell more than Yayo's. Dipset wasn't all that big and I'm just talking about the big 3 those weed carrier dudes don't matter

What trend did gunit make? 50 is worldwide nobidy knows the rest of them niggas besides Game. And without Game Gunit was an east coast thing. And Buck. But Diplomatic Immunity is better than Beg for Mercy.

I don't know how much Jim Jones POME album sold but I know it didn't sell more than Banks, Buck and Game albums. Did it even sell more than Yayo's. Dipset wasn't all that big and I'm just talking about the big 3 those weed carrier dudes don't matter

Did banks or buck or yayo even make 2nd albums? Niggas had cam 2nd album juelz album and even jimmy album.

What trend did gunit make? 50 is worldwide nobidy knows the rest of them niggas besides Game. And without Game Gunit was an east coast thing. And Buck. But Diplomatic Immunity is better than Beg for Mercy.

Banks and Buck can still go overseas and sell out a tour, Cam'ron can't do that

Back