Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bigger fall off G unit or Dipset?

I’m leaning towards the dips. I know 50 and Banks still putting out quality music even though I’m not a huge fan.

Never heard that I’m the man song lol

You gotta be real tho...

Niggaz was anticipating this dipset reunion album.... It just happened to be wack. But niggaz did want it.... And we were hoping it was hot.....

No one wants a g unit reunion album....

Maybe yayo..... Leaf removal is murder on his back

Nobody anticipated that album. People still waiting on Banks to drop mixtapes, he's more anticipated than the whole dipset

You gotta be real tho...

Niggaz was anticipating this dipset reunion album.... It just happened to be wack. But niggaz did want it.... And we were hoping it was hot.....

No one wants a g unit reunion album....

Maybe yayo..... Leaf removal is murder on his back

Word, cuz it just came out 6 days ago n I don't see nobody in the thread

:hahaha:

there is some flagrant hating and just a disregard for history in this thread

Dipset movement was EVERYWHERE, but somehow, not in some suburb in the midwest? Unpossible

oh boy >>> any hit single from Gunit

tenor.gif

Hate It or Love og & Remix, PIMP remix, How We Do>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oh Boy

this the same shit people pull in the No Limit threads. Just because YOU didnt personally fuck with dont lessen the impact they had everywhere else

niggas love rewriting history tho

tenor.gif

Hate It or Love og & Remix, PIMP remix, How We Do>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oh Boy

I wouldn't say that Oh Boy was better than any G Unit song. In The Club was a monster when it dropped. However, Dipset had

1. Oh Boy
  2. Hey Ma
  3. Daydreamin
  4. I'm Ready
  5. I Really Mean It
  6. Dipset (Santana's Town)
  7. Dipset Symphony
  8. Open Your Eyes
  9. Dipset Anthem
  10. More Reasons

^^^ Thats a solid 10 tracks that can go up against any 10 tracks by G Unit

you know what, i mispoke. I should've compared apples to apples and only listed singles that came from the actual Dipset albums.

Oh boy still shits on a lot of solo shit from other Gunit artists not named 50, but i should've said "Dipset Anthem" >>>> any GUnit single

Niggas really tryin to act like Dipset wont setting trends

that whole "Real men wear pink" saying was birthed around the time dipset had niggas rocking pink.. I never jumped on that trend but had homies who did cause they were big Dipset fans. Hell, even the white boys jumped on it and started rocking pink polos and shit. They wont doing that in my city until Dipset and black people in general made it cool

Back