Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bigger fall off G unit or Dipset?

Realistically it’s Dipset. 50 & Banks between those two have had more recent success with mixtapes & outside endeavors. Watching the Dips makes me feel old, & them niggas is too old to still do the shit they doin.

Nigga we all under that rock cuz ain't nobody hear that shit.

Cut it out.

Yeah I remember hearing that the song was a hit so I checked i out on Youtube. But I don't remember it being a hit like Blurred Lines or Beez In The Trap or Started From The Bottom.

so yall just ignoring me hunh??

you can't equate 50 success to g-unit..

50 doing good... g-unit is not

G-Unit had the biggest fall off

those niggas were only hot whenever they had Game on the squad after he left it was all down hill

It all depends on if you counting individual success too cause if thats the case then dipset is the obvious answer but only cause of 50s grind...

Group wise though I still say G-unit fell off hardest

It all depends on if you counting individual success too cause if thats the case then dipset is the obvious answer but only cause of 50s grind...

Group wise though I still say G-unit fell off hardest
that's like saying destiny child never fell of cuz beyonce solo success... when beyonce was doing them world tours solo, destiny's child was back at home working on their next project praying be called them for a reunion set on one of her shows...

yea 50 stayed on top, but yayo been running a lawn service since 2010

G Unit might have had a higher height at their peak. But Dipset were better at rapping. Cam's wordplay in the freestyles I posted is way better than anybody from G Unit.

G Unit might have had a higher height at their peak. But Dipset were better at rapping. Cam's wordplay in the freestyles I posted is way better than anybody from G Unit.

BigGiganticAidi-size_restricted.gif

Juelz and Jim was just 2 extra Yayo's. FOH

Dipset easily, for reasons on and off the mic.

On the mic:

Music wise, g-unit still been putting out quality music on the low. 50 dropped a couple dope mixtapes in the past 5 years , Banks still killing it with his multiple mixtape series, the g-unit project they put out with kidd kidd was fire, etc.

Dipset has been dropping thanksgiving and christmas albums nobody gives 2 fucks about. Cam dropped a random mixtape that was decent last year but that mixtape caused Mase to return and put a foot in Cam's ass.

Off the mic:

Eventhough the show went to shit quality wise, Power has been one of the biggest shows in the last 5 years and he has a couple new shows on the way. The others are laying low and living life.

Jim is on the way to prison, Juelz has no teeth and is on the way to prison and Cam let his girl of 10 years get snatched by Safaree :pathetic:

It literally hurts some folks to admit the bold

G-Unit easy.

They had the hits, sales, popularity then by 08...nothing. People are looking more forward to 50's next internet troll job than his album.

Outside of Cam, Dipset had a few hit singles. There so-called movement is 1000% internet based.

lml what gotta wonder how many of you actually even lived in the tri state area to be spewing this bullshit " dipset movement was 1000% based on the internet"

IN 2003?????? GTFOH

Back