Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bigger fall off G unit or Dipset?

G-Unit easy.

They had the hits, sales, popularity then by 08...nothing. People are looking more forward to 50's next internet troll job than his album.

Outside of Cam, Dipset had a few hit singles. There so-called movement is 1000% internet based.

What hit singles have dipset had?

Ayo @Matike85

"men lie, women lie, numbers don't"

giphy.gif

Homie can barely talk smh

edit*

1st off...i didnt believe that was kimbella...got damn...what has she done to herself?
2nd...Juelz was whistling when he was talking lol

Oh Boy
Hey Ma
We Fly High
Dipset Anthem
S.A.N.T.A.N.A

I was including them as a whole as well as them individually during that run.

Shit If I can't include their individual stuff, can you really say Dipset was on?

I was confused by your stance. You're saying G-Unit fell off more cuz their height was higher. I see your point, but Dipset still had platinum selling artists, Jimz has platinum singles, Cam has plat albums, etc.

Gunit isn't at their height, but Fif is still making big moves and he just had a platinum single in 2016. Banks is still killin the mixtape game. I can't really say they fell off.

50 cent the Beyonce of gunit...

They was really just his back up rappers...

This nigga Du tryna spin being a crackhead on TV as a positive lol

Not today Du, I aint got time for it lol

I was confused by your stance. You're saying G-Unit fell off more cuz their height was higher. I see your point, but Dipset still had platinum selling artists, Jimz has platinum singles, Cam has plat albums, etc.

Gunit isn't at their height, but Fif is still making big moves and he just had a platinum single in 2016. Banks is still killin the mixtape game. I can't really say they fell off.

50 is irrelevant as far as music goes and has been for awhile. And that 2016 song didn't even chart. I'm not a Chris Brown fan like that but I'm giving him 100% credit for ALL them sales.

As far as Banks.....

You don't go from platinum/gold albums to mixtapes and not fall off.

50 cent the Beyonce of gunit...

They was really just his back up rappers...
This works extremely well actually,

Banks is Kelly
Buck is Latoya Luckett
Game is definitely Michelle
And yayo is that dark skin chick latavia from the beginning that everybody forgot about

50 is irrelevant as far as music goes and has been for awhile. And that 2016 song didn't even chart. I'm not a Chris Brown fan like that but I'm giving him 100% credit for ALL them sales.

As far as Banks.....

Aye man, i'm just going off the facts, the nigga had a plat song 2 years ago while having one of the biggest shows on tv. Niggas would pray for that type of fall off.

And are we solely talkin numbers? Cuz Nas hasn't even had a gold single since 96. Has he been irrelevant since 96?

Aye man, i'm just going off the facts, the nigga had a plat song 2 years ago while having one of the biggest shows on tv. Niggas would pray for that type of fall off.

And are we solely talkin numbers? Cuz Nas hasn't even had a gold single since 96. Has he been irrelevant since 96?

Exactly...This song was a hit 2 years ago...

Back