Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big K.R.I.T.- Krit Iz Here

Rate "Krit Iz Here"

• Total voters
Yeah niggas tripping. This shit should've been 10-12 tracks. I actually got it down to nine. This album is better than Live from the Underground and Cadillactica though. Only KRIT mixtape it's better than is It's Better This Way (is there a version without DJ Drama btw?)

Yeah niggas tripping. This shit should've been 10-12 tracks. I actually got it down to nine. This album is better than Live from the Underground and Cadillactica though. Only KRIT mixtape it's better than is It's Better This Way (is there a version without DJ Drama btw?)
U just contradicted yourself, literally nobody said it was much better than that. He's only got 4 studio albums and u just named 2 of them.

after a few more spins

I'm still feeling the album and will be in my personal rotation, but this is a tier below the last project.

I'm not mad at him trying to expand his range as an artist though.

I give it a solid 7/10

U just contradicted yourself, literally nobody said it was much better than that. He's only got 4 studio albums and u just named 2 of them.

Stew I hate the way you debate rap yo. If it was a HIP-HOP debate team. I would never pick you. Niggas critique album in album tread+you saying niggas is nitpicking=yeah niggas tripping.

Stew I hate the way you debate rap yo. If it's was a HIP-HOP debate team. I would never pick you. Niggas critique album in album tread+you saying niggas is nitpicking=yeah niggas tripping.
U still contradicted yourself. Fact and you're not gonna be on the "head of the boards" of the Hip Hop debate team sir

U still contradicted yourself. Fact and you're not gonna be on the "head of the boards" of the Hip Hop debate team sir

How nigga? They're two separate points. "Yeah niggas is tripping" is agreement with @Hustletown last post. Everything I said after that was a separate thought. Smh.

How nigga? They're two separate points. "Yeah niggas is tripping" is agreement with @Hustletown last post. Everything I said after that was a separate thought. Smh.
Trippin about what? Nobody called this shit a classic. U LITERALLY just said it was his 2nd best album. Whos trippin?

Trippin about what? Nobody called this shit a classic. U LITERALLY just said it was his 2nd best album. Whos trippin?

FOH yo. Nigga you haven't even spoken on the album. All you doing is speaking on niggas who speaking on the album. I'm not finna waste my time. You making no sense.

Back