Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big K.R.I.T.- Krit Iz Here

Rate "Krit Iz Here"

• Total voters
Thats quick. And on a sunday? U must be Amazon Prime

I dont even own anything that can play a CD other than ps4 or dvd players.

Cars dont even have CD players anymore.

Artists gonna need to get creative with the merch maybe
Nigga, plenty of cars still have CD players in them. Everybody ain't out here drivin a 2018. U can still buy CD decks in stores tf kinda world u live in

I feel like u just wanna argue today lol

All im sayin is CDs are obviously on the way out. Most ppl play them in their ride and in 5-10 yrs most cars in traffic wont even have cd players no more.

There is no need to buy an album in 2020.

Artists will need to diversify.

I feel like u just wanna argue today lol

All im sayin is CDs are obviously on the way out. Most ppl play them in their ride and in 5-10 yrs most cars in traffic wont even have cd players no more.

There is no need to buy an album in 2020.

Artists will need to diversify.
What do u mean diversify? He released it digitally at midnight the other day. He's lookin out for his ppl that want CDQ cause it sounds better with a sound system. U know the whole "My Sub" thing?

I don't know what this means. He released it digitally and physically, what's the problem? Is there some new kinda way to release music I dnt know about?

Wish Krit attacked the beat the way Cole did on "Prove It"

Thats the shit I don't get. Perfect opportunity wasted for KRIT to show he's on the same level lyrically as Cole. Like why get Cole on the track if you not finna rap rap.

Yea..im good fam..been a krit fan since dudes on the Ill Community put me on to him. Saw him live in NYC last year. Dope artist. I don't hate all southern music btw. All I ask is for some form of lyrical ability if you expect me to listen to a full album of you rapping. That applies to all coasts lol

Thats the shit I don't get. Perfect opportunity wasted for KRIT to show he's on the same level lyrically as Cole. Like why get Cole on the track if you not finna rap rap.

as a hip hop fan, yeah I totally understand the demand for this....I wanna hear some top notch verses

you gotta think about his end tho.....the nigga been rap rappin...he has nothing to prove

there is no "oh let me get in my bag cuz cole here" lol

song was probably done before coles verse

Back