Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Big K.R.I.T.- Krit Iz Here

Rate "Krit Iz Here"

• Total voters
Make it easy is my favorite track by far. . I agree with others about him not rapping like he coulda on Prove it. My two current favorite artists, I needed him to spit. But at the same time he already got Cole on "They Ready" and he murdered Kendrick and everybody else on "1 Train" so he ain't have nothing to prove. Alotta these tracks gone bang though when we hear them live. Especially Mississippi. I give this a 7.5 outta 10.. A bit of a step back in my opinion from the last album but its still quality. It doesn't have as much "soul" as a whole that I've come to expect from a KRIT project. Kinda hard to explain but in my head it makes sense lol. . I think its because he didn't have his hands in the production.

Cut out the 2 interludes. You’re left with 17 tracks.

7 tracks got features. I only fucked with 3 of those.

Out of the remaining 10 solo tracks I liked 7.

So again those 4 tracks I don’t fuck with played a part IMO in the difference between a great album and an okay album.

TBH I know I’m only gonna keep 2-3 in rotation so it might be worse than what I’m rating it anyway.

Blue flame ballet
Outer space
Addiction

That’s it for me.

giphy.gif

it always takes me a while to come around to the ladies cuts....on anybody's shit

a lil date night and boom that shits jammin lol

thats the only one i skip and its not even every time

already put my time in, im grabbing tickets by the end of this week

yeah that sounds cold lol

either somebody bought it, or its still under construction

he takes a lot more time with the gems, especially if he's producing

and AGAIN, he and Sant swear they got a buncha music ready to go

we'll see

Back