Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

Yeah, he's kinda right about JC.

Only thing wrong with his game is he doesn't have a contingency plan.

He should seriously consider working with Fessy and Haleigh......not just to spy on them for Level 6, but because he really isn't a part of that group.

They're just using him.

Once the numbers dwindle down some more and they don't need him to do their dirty work, him.....and/or Sam....will be the first to go when they have to turn on each other.

On another note, I'm starting to see the appeal of Angela now.

I'd still take Haleigh over her, but she would definitely get pummeled.

Looks like she'd be a dead fish in bed, but I wouldn't care.

On another note, I'm starting to see the appeal of Angela now.

I'd still take Haleigh over her, but she would definitely get pummeled.

Looks like she'd be a dead fish in bed, but I wouldn't care.

Haleigh the one...but I have never had a problem with Angela nor Rachel so far as looks...I don't like Angela the person though...

I do agree with you except for one point, I actually think this is one of the better casts in recent years..that tells you I didn't think much of the last few...
I Haven't watched BB in a while. Last year I started tuning back in and was so disappointed. Even my coworkers don't care to talk about it this season. As long as you're entertained with it, that's all that matters.

Just now watching last night's episode. I want to karate chop Fessy in the throat! Big dummy!

Haleigh was making too much sense!

Last edited:
Nope...jc made up stories to fessy n his dumb ass believed it...

Scottie literally had his back

I think we are talking about different things...I was saying that what Haleigh was telling fessy about why he shouldn't put Scottie up made sense...when you said she was talking shit, I thought you meant and Fessy...that's why I said he earned it....

Was about to watch After Dark on DVR this morning,

but when I saw the HOH key around Angela's neck..........

Dude closes laptop and walks away.gif

Shaq walking off the set of TNT clip.gif

tumblr_mfu75dGiuI1qdkrl2o1_r3_400.gif

I want to be there when Faysal find out he cemented his own demise...

I want tho hear him say, "I'm the biggest dummy in the whole wide universe!"

Faysal and Hayleigh on the block together for eviction. They are shocked. Faysal wonders if they should have kept Scottie after all.

Hilarious.

Faysal and Hayleigh on the block together for eviction. They are shocked. Faysal wonders if they should have kept Scottie after all.

Hilarious.

If he wins POV, I wouldn't be surprised if he uses it on her instead of him.

He owes her for making that dumb move to nominate Scottie.

Either way, one of them is still gonna have a chance to come back in the Battle Back this Thursday.

But................they're really shocked though?

Really???

lol @ them really believing that Angela and Tyler were ever gonna take them to Final 4.

No sympathy for them at all at this point.

Hope Scottie wins the Battle Back and ends up winning the game.

Wishful thinking, but that's the only thing that would be a fitting end to this season.

Either that or JC winning.

Back