Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

webay-chapelle hybrid wtf photoshop gif.gif

WTF????

Was he drunk or something???

If a male houseguest did that to a female houseguest........they'd get kicked out the house.

JC shouldn't get a pass just because he's a gay midget that looks like an overweight baby.

Then again, Tyler has to take some blame for that too for not realizing he's opening himself up for that by being too friendly with him.

Either they kick him out the house or turn the cameras off for 5 minutes and let Tyler whip his ass.

If that was a man doing that too a female they would of been gone already. ..

How is he still in the house? When the season first started he was Donald Trumping the women by grabbing then in the p.....then all his questionable comments, now this? He should have been gone..

On the other hand though, CBS the only company standing their ground against the Twitter outrage...it's kind of impressive. Most every other entity would fold...CBS is on some, "we will not be bullied into submission!!"

But JC should be out on the street!!!! Lol

Last edited:
JC literally drinking Tyler's Kool-Aid

Big.Brother.US.S20_E28.HDTV.x264-_NY2_.mkv_snapshot_14.32_2018.0.jpg

Glad Scottie won.

To me, he's the only one who really deserved to be back in the house.

Only thing that pisses me off is he said he'd still try to get work with Tyler again.

Hopefully Haleigh talks some sense into him, but I'm thinking he might not target Angela since she's the one who sent Fessy home.

Also, I'm starting to think production is being production and lowkey manipulating people into thinking that it's in their best interests to work with Tyler.

brett..jc and sam plan to flip n keep scottie...

Smart move...tyler can be hoh next week...put up tyler and kaycee otb and if they win put angela up

brett..jc and sam plan to flip n keep scottie...

Smart move...tyler can be hoh next week...put up tyler and kaycee otb and if they win put angela up

Unless Brett told JC and Sam abut level 6, then I won't believe it.

Last night on twitter there was screenshots from a gay forum...early last year some dude bragged about fuckn jc in the ass in his car after seeing a movie n ghosted him after

Last night on twitter there was screenshots from a gay forum...early last year some dude bragged about fuckn jc in the ass in his car after seeing a movie n ghosted him after

Kinda feel bad for JC.

nh

Don't think he was ever meant to be gay.

Thinking that, because he's a midget, he didn't get much success with the ladies..........and some predator saw his vulnerability and took advantage of his loneliness.

Starting to think Kaycee might've gotten touched too.

All of her lowkey hatred of men seems to be her overcompensating to cover up some kind of trauma she experienced as a child.

Some sick people in this world.

Sad that so many people fall victim to them.

Back