Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

@deadeye ball game!!!

I think hes there finale night but they barely give him any screentime

That's bullshit.

They want people to act crazy and say outrageous things for ratings.........but punish them when they go too far.

Not that big of a deal though because most Big Brother participants are never seen from or heard from again after Finale night anyway.

I mean, they get a little bit of a buzz for the first few months after the show.......but that's about it.

It's not like he was gonna be a star or something, but he can forget about doing the Amazing Race or anything.

Kaycee won POV

Starting to think Kaycee might win the whole thing.

Everybody likes her.....and she's proven herself to be a competition beast.

Anybody who takes her to Final 2 will lose.

Every time they show Sam, I think about what Angela said about her having the same kind of musty smell as her grandmother.

Biden laughing.gif

What did Scottie do? I haven't been watching. And I told yall from day JC needed to be gone.

Nvm did my Google's. I don't think it's that bad especially if ol' girl is actually sucking man's off. But whatever fuck that guy.

Not sure if I'm gonna watch After Dark without Haleigh there.

'Can't really stand any of the remaining houseguests.

It'll probably never happen, but I would love to see somebody get snuffed out right after eviction.

Preferably Tyler getting knocked out cold by Brett.

If JC got evicted, it'd be hilarious if he ran into the kitchen and took a diarrhea dump on the kitchen table.

Just wanna see something out of the ordinary happen.

Julie. Chen. Moonves. Anybody catch that?

Yeah, it just makes her look dumb though.

Basically letting people know that she stands by her deplorable husband.

Not really anything to be proud of.

Not surprising either.

Never thought she was even thinking about leaving him.

Rumor has it that
Sam was voted out. JC won HOH....

Rick Ross Bawse gif.gif

That means he's made Final 3...........and either Tyler, Kaycee, or Angela is going home Thursday.

Crazy.

JC wins the whole thing if he's sitting next to anyone but Kaycee.

Perfect ending for me would be Angela winning the POV..........choosing Kaycee..........and sending Tyler home.

Now, if Angela wins the Final HOH.........she knows she won't win against Kaycee, so the smartest thing for her to do would be to take a chance with JC.

Gonna be a tough call because, as much as she wants to win the $500K..........I don't think she'd be willing to risk JC winning it; which would be hilarious on multiple levels.

View attachment 72784

That means he's made Final 3...........and either Tyler, Kaycee, or Angela is going home Thursday.

Crazy.

JC wins the whole thing if he's sitting next to anyone but Kaycee.

Perfect ending for me would be Angela winning the POV..........choosing Kaycee..........and sending Tyler home.

Now, if Angela wins the Final HOH.........she knows she won't win against Kaycee, so the smartest thing for her to do would be to take a chance with JC.

Gonna be a tough call because, as much as she wants to win the $500K..........I don't think she'd be willing to risk JC winning it; which would be hilarious on multiple levels.

This whole thing makes me ill...lol

Back