Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

Yeah Bayleigh must be pregnant. It's the only thing that makes sense. Also did Swaggy C turn super gay for the finale?

I didn't watch the finale, out of town working. Was it a bitter jury?

It was a jury full of confused people that had no idea what the hell was going on in the house even up to the finale. That's the best way to describe it.

Also Swaggy C proposed to Bayleigh and the whole world cringed.

I didn't watch the finale, out of town working. Was it a bitter jury?

Not necessarily bitter.

Just a lot of people in the jury who felt like Tyler fucked them over.......and rightfully so.

Tyler was trying to cover up and say nothing was personal and everything he did was gameplay........which is true.

However, how the jury perceives you is part of the game too.

Therefore, even though his gameplay got him to Final 2.........it also ultimately cost him $500,000 as well.

Basically, dude made too many promises to too many people.......and a lot of them felt like they had been played.

They've got a fat white woman in there!!!!!

Looks like she's with a black dude too.

lol

Know he's gonna be missing all that fat, white meat for the next few weeks/months.

I love that my pvr records season to season. I fully forgot. Watching now.
Surprised shes back after all the shit that went down with her husband last year.

First 8 contestants wild unimpressive. We'll see what the next 8 do. The first 2 episodes and how the contestants act determine how many fucks I give about the season.

I love that my pvr records season to season. I fully forgot. Watching now.
Surprised shes back after all the shit that went down with her husband last year.

Nah, she's a staple of the show.

Wouldn't be the same without her.

Still sick of her saying Julie Chen "Moonves" all the time.

I guess she calls herself sticking up for her husband, but it really just makes her look stupid.

View attachment 144482

They've got a fat white woman in there!!!!!

Looks like she's with a black dude too.

lol

Know he's gonna be missing all that fat, white meat for the next few weeks/months.

Well, I guess she's not white............she's puerto rican (yeah, I know that's a nationality and not a race).......but she's still the fattest woman I've ever seen on the show.

Definitely gonna be "thinking about" her tonight.

Group at least has some color to it. But off top it's not a group of people I want to spend the next 100 days watching. They don't seem interesting at all.

So some or all of them know each other, or got some sort of connection.

These hoes making the first mistake. Cliquing up but probably can't win no comps between them.

Not sure why they competing for this tho. First hoh always goes home early.

Back