Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

@King Freeman

Also, subscribe to this guy's channel:

He's a BB superfan who puts up a lot of content from the feeds.

Watching After Dark right now and, uhm.............

Looks like it's a wrap for Ovi.

Kinda feel some kind of way about all the "colored" people being picked off first.

They're talking about what I always think is the coldest part of the game.

Which is when everyone acts all happy as if they don't have a care in the world.............and, in the process.......being totally oblivious to the feelings of the person who's going to get evicted tomorrow.

D Wade damn clip.gif

Cold game.

yeah hes done

Id call a house meeting n say i have the power n yhan at ceremony shit on other people...fuck it...make some shit up

Watching After Dark right now and, uhm.............

Looks like it's a wrap for Ovi.

Kinda feel some kind of way about all the "colored" people being picked off first.

Forgot I quit this show last season. Casey dyke ass ended up winning? Sad.

Anybody else notice anything ...odd... about bootleg Aquaman's boot order?

That evictee cabin is gonna look like separate but equal Big Brother in a couple weeks is all I'm saying.

Anybody else notice anything ...odd... about bootleg Aquaman's boot order?

That evictee cabin is gonna look like separate but equal Big Brother in a couple weeks is all I'm saying.
All minorties

Yeah, during Christie's HOH.........Aquaman ran down everyone who needs to get evicted next:

Kemi (black), Jessica (latina/fat), Olvie (Indian)

Makes me wonder if they're speaking in some kind of code or something to signal to each other that they want all the people of color out of the house.

I mean, they were talking about Kemi being a "threat" within the first few days...........but I didn't see her do anything for her to even be on anybody's radar like that.

Last edited:
Back