Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

Watching After Dark now, and they're saying that they don't even wanna talk game with Kemi anymore.

They said if they're talking game with each other and she comes around, that they need to have a code word (which, I believe they decided on "filter') to change the subject.

A code word?

Really???

They're starting to do a little bit too much right now.

Just now realizing why Sis looks so familiar.

She looks a little bit like Nani from the MTV Challenges.

Thickness aside, I think Analyse (Sis) is the baddest chick in the house.

Kemi's kinda slept on too.

If I was David I'd try to push up on her to see what's up.

Yeah, during Christie's HOH.........Aquaman ran down everyone who needs to get evicted next:

Kemi (black), Jessica (latina/fat), Olvie (Indian)

Makes me wonder if they're speaking in some kind of code or something to signal to each other that they want all the people of color out of the house.

I mean, they were talking about Kemi being a "threat" within the first few days...........but I didn't see her do anything for her to even be on anybody's radar like that.

Yeah part of me was thinking that's the real reason she reacted the way she did and started crying and shit. Shit was mad obvious when he rattled off all the names and she was probably like "holy shit what did i just get myself into on tv".

The wild part is he probably has no clue he's doing it... it's just on a subconscious level his plan is to get anyone with melanin levels above asian out of the house asap and he'll just use code words like "threat", "comp beast" and "game player" to justify it.

Yeah part of me was thinking that's the real reason she reacted the way she did and started crying and shit. Shit was mad obvious when he rattled off all the names and she was probably like "holy shit what did i just get myself into on tv".

The wild part is he probably has no clue he's doing it... it's just on a subconscious level his plan is to get anyone with melanin levels above asian out of the house asap and he'll just use code words like "threat", "comp beast" and "game player" to justify it.

Damn........you're right.

Didn't even think of the bolded.

I thought her reacting like that was a little over-the-top...........because she didn't have a problem with Kemi leaving before that.

Matter of fact, she was the intended target..........not Kat.

Still fucked up that Olvi caught a stray for just walking in the HOH room at the wrong time.

One of the few times I'm glad to see feminist values on the show.

Christie didn't feel right putting up 2 females, so that might've saved Kemi from getting backdoored too.

lol@ David being out of the house for 2 weeks, but still knowing more about what's going on in the house than people who've been there the whole time.

He was on point about everything he said during that clip from last night's show.

His biggest mistake since coming back, however, is telling Olvi everything he knows.

Production must be at it again.

It should be common knowledge by now that nothing good comes out of calling a house meeting.

Yet, it seems like every year..............someone calls a house meeting.

This Grateful 8 alliance is starting to get on my nerves.

Wish Steve Austin would come in the house and put the stone cold stunner on everyone in that alliance.

Catchin up on After Dark now, and..............apparently:

Christie won the latest wacktivity comp..........and has the power to choose the replacement nominee if the POV is used to take someone off the block.

This house has the most disingenuous.........runteldat.......condescending people I've ever seen.

Wish I could shrink them all down to antman size.........throw them in the toilet..........and take a massive diarrhea dump on the whole lot of them.

Or at least the ones I don't care for.

Watching the After Dark from July 13th, and I feel bad for Nicole..........but this is what happens when you place your confidence in the wrong people.

I know this is a social game, but that doesn't mean you have to run your mouth about every little thing.

Those little things add up........and all it takes is one inconsistency or misunderstanding to blow your whole game up.

But this shit is annoying.

Not even 5 minutes after Tommy and Christie were talking to Nicole.............they run and tell their whole crew every minor detail about what they talked about.

If it's gonna be like that, it's best to not have any one-on-one conversations with anybody.

Waste of time if they're just gonna tell everybody else what was said anyway.

I have no interest in this group this season. None... I'm still watching the show, but if I miss one I'm content just checking Jokers for updates. BB needs new blood in the casting chairs and the overall show really. Even the theme this year is turrible...

Back