Welcome To aBlackWeb

Big Brother 20

Nah, that's all Fessy.

JC's dead-on about Scotty though.

Dude's definitely hating on Haleigh and Fessy's relationship.

Another reason why showmances are a bad idea.

Never know how other people are gonna react to them.

Who cares tho? Maga is gona send this stupid iraq fag home next week

This week is going to be so stupid...someone needs to fly a plane again. Fessy probably wouldn't understand though...

I don't think I've ever seen someone in this house as out of touch as he is.

dead @ Chenbot trying her hardest to not tell Rockstar "listen you dumb ass nobody betrayed you... you guys just don't know how to fucking count."

This week is going to be so stupid...someone needs to fly a plane again. Fessy probably wouldn't understand though...

I don't think I've ever seen someone in this house as out of touch as he is.

Bruh I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Fessy somehow found a way to put himself on the block.

lol @ production not realizing why Fessy requested so much red in his HOH room.

Interesting to see what they'll do if they ever figure that out.

You got me thinkin I missed something...he suwopping or something?

Yeah, he was claiming it hard last night on After Dark.

Well, he was being subtle......but it was obvious to anyone who has a minimal knowledge of the streets.

Basically, it seems like he led them to believe that he wanted all red because he was.........."out for blood."

Like he was about to wreak havoc in the house or something.

Just shows how clueless production is.

They must not have anyone on staff who has any kind of urban background at all.

Jealousy is a powerful emotion. Fes is going to get Scotty who is technically on their side of the house voted out this week instead of the target. But Hailey, his final two ride or die wants to get out a bigger target, that's crazy, what a stupid game he's playing.

Jealousy is a powerful emotion. Fes is going to get Scotty who is technically on their side of the house voted out this week instead of the target. But Hailey, his final two ride or die wants to get out a bigger target, that's crazy, what a stupid game he's playing.

What makes it even worse is the fact that Fessy already predicted how he might get taken out of the game a few days ago.........but he's still gonna go through with it.

He said that he's gonna put Scotty up........Haleigh's gonna win POV and take him off the block.......and then Scotty's gonna win HOH and take him out next week.

Dude's gonna get mad at Haleigh for going against him, but it'd be the right move for her because Scotty's not coming after her.

She's probably hoping she can get them to work together, but it might not happen if Fessy makes that move.

I don't know if she's totally oblivious or just acting like she is, but........for whatever reason.........she just doesn't seem to want to acknowledge that Scotty has feelings for her.

That 3-way dynamic is destroying their game.

Fessy just the male Kaitlyn...

Everything that has happened in this house can be traced back to Kaitlyn being emotional about Fessy spending too much time with Haleigh...that one, terrible move by Kaitlyn blew everyone in FOUTTE game up and they still haven't recovered..

Last edited:
Yeah, he was claiming it hard last night on After Dark.

Well, he was being subtle......but it was obvious to anyone who has a minimal knowledge of the streets.

Basically, it seems like he led them to believe that he wanted all red because he was.........."out for blood."

Like he was about to wreak havoc in the house or something.

Just shows how clueless production is.

They must not have anyone on staff who has any kind of urban background at all.

There's gotta be more evidence than that.

But at the same time it seems like the admittance criteria for the bloods nowadays isn't all that rigorous so it's also totally possible i guess.

I really thought BB20 was gonna be a comeback from last season. I thought BB19 was full of rejects and assured myself that last year was the worst season. Boy was I wrong smh. I couldn't get past the ghey midget, corny ass "swaggy"c, and the fact that nobody in the house had a personality. I cringed watching the first episode. And since I have to catch it on my free time, I fast forwarded the second episode. Ill watch parts of the show here and there. I really just don't care for this season at all. I'ts been a good two weeks since I tuned in.

I really thought BB20 was gonna be a comeback from last season. I thought BB19 was full of rejects and assured myself that last year was the worst season. Boy was I wrong smh. I couldn't get past the ghey midget, corny ass "swaggy"c, and the fact that nobody in the house had a personality. I cringed watching the first episode. And since I have to catch it on my free time, I fast forwarded the second episode. Ill watch parts of the show here and there. I really just don't care for this season at all. I'ts been a good two weeks since I tuned in.

I do agree with you except for one point, I actually think this is one of the better casts in recent years..that tells you I didn't think much of the last few...

Back