Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Biden to officially nominates Kentanji Brown Jackson for US Supreme Court. Update: KBJ becomes 1st Blk woman Confirmed to the SCOTUS

I don't know what RIF means

RIF-logo-resized.gif

Does being a cornball lessen or cheapen what he said?

unauthentic how?

I think the fact that any Black man or any Democrat can sit up there during that hearing and listen to these racist white people spew their bullshit at her like that and the best thing that they can offer is some encouraging words?

It's all unauthentic.

Does being a cornball lessen or cheapen what he said?

unauthentic how?
Idk man

And this is probably why I'm where I am cause I wouldn't be sitting there waiting to talk and these white dudes disrespecting this black woman.

Now,I may be jumping the gun and I didn't see his entire spill so lemme ask, does he specifically address any of those white men by name or does she give a general finger wag type speech about their behavior

Idk man

And this is probably why I'm where I am cause I wouldn't be sitting there waiting to talk and these white dudes disrespecting this black woman.

Now,I may be jumping the gun and I didn't see his entire spill so lemme ask, does he specifically address any of those white men by name or does she give a general finger wag type speech about their behavior

It's all a show.

Idk man

Whole thing for context.

He did call out some names.. *shrugs*

It's all a show.

Politics is mostly show and posturing anyway.. just curious why booker is getting clowned for biggin her up

Whole thing for context.

He did call out some names.. *shrugs*

Politics is mostly show and posturing anyway.. just curious why booker is getting clowned for biggin her up

Because if the best you can do is biggin her up then that's a problem.

I think the fact that any Black man or any Democrat can sit up there during that hearing and listen to these racist white people spew their bullshit at her like that and the best thing that they can offer is some encouraging words?

It's all unauthentic.

Because if the best you can do is biggin her up then that's a problem.

Understandable...and yes it is a problem.. we agree on that.
Just curious.. what would yall have him do then instead of pointing out the bullshit and taking that opportunity to encourage her? Start cussin them out.. flip over some desks n shit?

Understandable...and yes it is a problem.. we agree on that.
Just curious.. what would yall have him do then instead of pointing out the bullshit and taking that opportunity to encourage her? Start cussin them out.. flip over some desks n shit?

They could've done more to prevent them from talking. Cut their mics. remove them from the hearing. They sat there and didn't do shit when Lady G and ted Cruz kept interrupting her but they offered stern warning about the rule of law and the decorum of The Senate.

The best defense they had for this Black woman who is getting embarrassed up there is strong words of encouragement.

Back