Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Biden to officially nominates Kentanji Brown Jackson for US Supreme Court. Update: KBJ becomes 1st Blk woman Confirmed to the SCOTUS

I understand exactly why some Black people feel they way they feel about Black people, in positions of power, who marry white. Black people can't trust that the person will be on "our side"....I get it and I agree. However, the vitriol is doing too much.

Also, WE (Black people) need to stop congratulating and getting excited about "optics". Optics don't do shit for us. If y'all think for one moment Justice Brown-Jackson was chosen solely b/c of her qualifications, I have a beach property in the Sahara Desert to sell you.

It doesn't. All I am saying motherfuckers need to keep the same energy in the Black "community".

When successful Black men marry a Becky, he's a sellout, he hates his momma, he hates Black people, he wants to be White.

But let a successful Black woman chase after successful White men, "she has no other options, and has no other choices" and blah blah.

No, I am about all the smoke and it's not a coincidence that these Black women who make it in high places are with rich White men. And I gotta sit here and be like "Go sister, you are breaking boundaries..."

It's not a coincidence that Loving vs. Virginia was about an interracial Black woman and White man couple.

Shit Bronny James got caught liking little White bitches and Black women went after him.

Black men need to have some type of consciousness about themselves and this interracial con game.

Like I said before, Barack Obama knew he couldn't have a White wife when he loved White pussy more than anything in the world if he wanted to be president.

But I'ma supposed to sit here and watch Kamala and Kentaji or whatever her name is, hide their White husbands when going to Black events and be get their ass kissed and hand selected by White men.

When these Black male wannabe politicians can bring their White wife and their mixed children around, and become Black leaders, I'll stop having smoke for these elitist Black women politicians that go suck White Daddy dick for entrance into high society.

Corey Booker talking about "I know what you had to go through", Like what? She got a rich White man for husband, been elite all her life, she ain't go through shit.

Keep the same energy.
It's creepy ,grown ass women were upset and searching who Bronny James was dating and had a 35 page thread and multiple threads on a teenager's dating history and what kind of girls he likes smh.

I understand exactly why some Black people feel they way they feel about Black people, in positions of power, who marry white. Black people can't trust that the person will be on "our side"....I get it and I agree. However, the vitriol is doing too much.

Also, WE (Black people) need to stop congratulating and getting excited about "optics". Optics don't do shit for us. If y'all think for one moment Justice Brown-Jackson was chosen solely b/c of her qualifications, I have a beach property in the Sahara Desert to sell you.

you-gone-get-this-work-loaded-lux.gif
200.gif

This got me thinking. @DOS_patos You still of the opinion and thought process that Clarence Thomas deserves to be and should be in the African American History Museum?

Yes them over there, Bronny is only a teenager ,it was completely disgusting what grown ass women were saying about a teenager and what kind of girls he found attractive .

You have to understand when they saw that all the felt and thought in their minds for themselves and their daughters was
d7adfc18047e6c365e748f46300f8b61.gif

So I'm curious...what kinda "black person" should be in these high azzz positions?

Like what traits does this person must have in order for them to be UNIVERSALLY accepted by the majority of our people?

The guy went off the deep end with this interracial stuff

No I didn't, I told the truth in an exaggerated fashion.

Why was Loving vs. Virginia was about a Black woman and a White man and not the other way around?

Black men get literally and figuratively killed over interracial relationships. Black towns got destroyed over the premise of interracial relationships between Black men and White women.

Shit, Jack Johnson was charged with sex trafficking for fucking with White women, while Lena Horne was out here with her White men with no problem.

It's a clear double standard when Black men marry White and when a Black woman does it.

It's a clear double standard when Black women literally are handpicked by their White male counterparts over anybody else ahead of time, with almost zero competition and they have a White husband 🤣.

But a Black man actually go earn and compete for his job with against all races and genders.

I really don't give a fuck about this shit. The shit don't impact my day to day life. I never gave a fuck about Black firsts and the Black elite. I am in the mud.

I really find it funny. I find it funny that some how, we got a bunch of Black women with White husbands in power when that's the rarest interracial coupling in America.

I find it funny that Black women are just given jobs that Black men had to earn by going against the entire field, not just each other.

Lol like this is a con game ran on Black people and it only happens to us.

Last edited:
Back