Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Biden to officially nominates Kentanji Brown Jackson for US Supreme Court. Update: KBJ becomes 1st Blk woman Confirmed to the SCOTUS

This tweet is from a bot..............

But there sure does seem to be a lot of mixed couples in this Administration.

Personally, the majority of Black people I know who are married are married to other Black people. It's definitely not what's being represented in this Administration though.

These Reps are disgusting. They are far past the point of just being shitty politicians.

Also, I actually think her being the first public defender to be nominated is a bigger deal than her being the first black woman.

A black woman being put into one of the highest positions in the country...oh yeah they BIG mad. Lol

Watching Cory Booker talking about suck the pussy juice out of Kentanji Brown knowing she going go home to White husband is sad.

Knowing got damn well if it was the reverse, a Black woman won't be saying shit about my brother this and my brother that.

All you gonna hear is crickets.

Watching Cory Booker talking about suck the pussy juice out of Kentanji Brown knowing she going go home to White husband is sad.

Knowing got damn well if it was the reverse, a Black woman won't be saying shit about my brother this and my brother that.

Why y’all hate black women but won’t just say it?

Why does her marriage make you so angry?? Lol

Why does her marriage make you so angry?? Lol

It doesn't. All I am saying motherfuckers need to keep the same energy in the Black "community".

When successful Black men marry a Becky, he's a sellout, he hates his momma, he hates Black people, he wants to be White.

But let a successful Black woman chase after successful White men, "she has no other options, and has no other choices" and blah blah.

No, I am about all the smoke and it's not a coincidence that these Black women who make it in high places are with rich White men. And I gotta sit here and be like "Go sister, you are breaking boundaries..."

It's not a coincidence that Loving vs. Virginia was about an interracial Black woman and White man couple.

Shit Bronny James got caught liking little White bitches and Black women went after him.

Black men need to have some type of consciousness about themselves and this interracial con game.

Like I said before, Barack Obama knew he couldn't have a White wife when he loved White pussy more than anything in the world if he wanted to be president.

But I'ma supposed to sit here and watch Kamala and Kentaji or whatever her name is, hide their White husbands when going to Black events and be get their ass kissed and hand selected by White men.

When these Black male wannabe politicians can bring their White wife and their mixed children around, and become Black leaders, I'll stop having smoke for these elitist Black women politicians that go suck White Daddy dick for entrance into high society.

Corey Booker talking about "I know what you had to go through", Like what? She got a rich White man for husband, been elite all her life, she ain't go through shit.

Keep the same energy.

Back