Between 'Menace II Society' And 'Boyz 'N The Hood' Which Death Scene Hit Harder?

Between 'Menace II Society' And 'Boyz 'N The Hood' Which Death Scene Hit Harder?

• 'Menace II Society' - Caine

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • 'Boyz In The Hood' - Ricky

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maaaaaaaaaan FUCK RICKY. That nigga was the weak link. They told that nigga not to bring the football and Doughboy had to get his ass whooped behind it, had a chick pregnant in high school which was fucking with what schools were willing to mess with him, and fuck the schools fam was willing to throw the chance at a scholarship away to go to the army cause he seen a commercial.
He also wasn't separated from the street shit like yall trying to play he was talking cash shit to that other gang at the bbq, and at the parking lot and got caught lacking because it. Matter fact he would have died right there in that parking lot if Doughboy doesn't pull out.

Ricky was a doofy.

Man to me Ricky was square but not all the way niggas was still wearing blue and shit I know it was his hood but for somebody in LA in the 90s he was slow.

He got pushed for no reason in the parking lot, he just stood up for himself. I don't remember him getting into it at the bbq

Ricky the reason that whole situation in the parking lot popped off. He was talking shit cause of the niggas who were with him and put them all in danger.

Didn't you see how he backed down from Doughboy before they got to scrapping? Its cause he won't built like that and if it weren't for Dough and his crew being in that parking lot when he got shoved he probably would of brushed that shit off and lived to see another day.

He stayed getting them in shit, even when they were kids with the football.

Reactions: Duwop
Ricky the reason that whole situation in the parking lot popped off. He was talking shit cause of the niggas who were with him and put them all in danger.

Didn't you see how he backed down from Doughboy before they got to scrapping? Its cause he won't built like that and if it weren't for Dough and his crew being in that parking lot when he got shoved he probably would of brushed that shit off and lived to see another day.

So u letting a nigga shoulder check you?
Niggas act like cuz he wasn’t banging he wasn’t a man

Also Doughboy is his older brother , who looks forward to scrapping w their blood? Ricky was mature enough to know that the disagreement was BS and not worth scrapping his brother over

Ricky was just standing there doing nothing and dude walked up and pushed him, why Ricky getting blamed

Reactions: Mr BFK
Funny how society values the “ reformed “ destructive nigga

Over the non problematic nigga who is just trying to find his way through life

Nigga false….

The reason why I chose Cain was because NOBODY would have valued him like they did Ricky

Hence the name “Menace 2 Society”

Cain only had less than a handful of people who cared for him…who actually saw that he was really a good kid

So u letting a nigga shoulder check you?
Niggas act like cuz he wasn’t banging he wasn’t a man

Also Doughboy is his older brother , who looks forward to scrapping w their blood? Ricky was mature enough to know that the disagreement was BS and not worth scrapping his brother over
Ferris shoved him and he popped off
Doughboy shoved him off the porch and he still aint do shit and damn all the "cause they brothers" talk cause brothers fight all the time.

I grew up fighting w/ mine till they went off to college

Last edited:
Nigga false….

The reason why I chose Cain was because NOBODY would have valued him like they did Ricky

Hence the name “Menace 2 Society”

Cain only had less than a handful of people who cared for him…who actually saw that he was really a good kid

Are you taking about when Caine was younger? He clearly wasn't a really good kid when he was a teenager.

Thread shows the value y'all have with the street goofy over the square dude trying to do something with his life

I mean its sad that Ricky died but if they wanted me to care more about his death then they did a piss poor job at doing that.

As a matter of fact they did a better job of making you feel bad for Doughboy with the way that he was treated by their mama throughout the whole movie.

Ferris shoved him and popped off
Doughboy shoved him off the porch and he still aint do shit and damn all the "cause they brothers" talk cause brothers fight all the time.

I grew up fighting w/ mine till they went off to college
That’s the dysfunctional behavior Ricky was trying to avoid…. Cuz u grew up doing it don’t make it normal

Think of all the stress Ricky was dealing with at that specific moment u think fighting w his brother was something he was trying to get into

Are you taking about when Caine was younger? He clearly wasn't a really good kid when he was a teenager.

No….Caine throughout the movie was a knucklehead. He just had people who knew he could do better and saw that he was able to do better….compared to O-Dog who was just way off

That’s why O-Dog’s character was important….you was able to see someone who was far off compared to someone who at least had a conscious