Welcome To aBlackWeb

Between 'Menace II Society' And 'Boyz 'N The Hood' Which Death Scene Hit Harder?

Between 'Menace II Society' And 'Boyz 'N The Hood' Which Death Scene Hit Harder?

• 'Menace II Society' - Caine

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • 'Boyz In The Hood' - Ricky

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mofos really picked Cain over Ricky

and then we wonder why our community is still lost

we really comparing a dude with a child and a future to a guy who literally killed/got people killed and finally got what was coming to him 😂

The plot twist is that you think the latter doesn’t matter

M2S was a sad movie….

Nvm….I’m done with niggas

The plot twist is that you think the latter doesn’t matter

M2S was a sad movie….

Nvm….I’m done with niggas
wtf are u talmbout here bruh 😂

I can understand compassion for Caine just he was a youngin growing up in his circumstances

but comparing him to a square kid who also grew up around the same shit and that kid literally is working for a scholarship

and even willing to go into the military to provide for his family..........but somehow u think they are comparable

:scust:

Man, y'all some cold ass niggaz. Ricky was a complete dick head who didn't take shit seriously. He laughed at Trey for being a virgin, completely oblivious that a fucking teenager would be afraid of being a parent.... As a parent.

He knew his brother was in that life but still was tryna hang on Crenshaw where he knew his ass didn't belong. Dude was stupid in school and in the streets... He was a fool. I can't feel sorry for a fool.

Caine had a lotta self awareness and understood his role in the world at a much higher level than Ricky. I could empathize with Caine much more as the movie narrator.. I understand how he was thinking and seeing things. That lead for a more emotional connection.

Ricky.... I couldn't relate with him. He made too many dumb ass decisions the entire movie... Even back when the was kids.

"I told your dumb ass don't bring that ball"

Back