Between 'Menace II Society' And 'Boyz 'N The Hood' Which Death Scene Hit Harder?

Between 'Menace II Society' And 'Boyz 'N The Hood' Which Death Scene Hit Harder?

• 'Menace II Society' - Caine

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • 'Boyz In The Hood' - Ricky

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Caine hit me harder. He was really about to do a reset.

Ricky SAT score ALWAYS pissed me off
Also I hated that he didn't take the shit seriously or cut into someone's yard or something
Nah bro

“ Whatever you dish out come back as a blessings or to haunt you, could miss your kids and hit your grandkids for your dishonor”

Caine lucky he ain’t got that egg head nigga and Ronnie smoked

Reactions: Mr BFK
mofos really picked Cain over Ricky

and then we wonder why our community is still lost

we really comparing a dude with a child and a future to a guy who literally killed/got people killed and finally got what was coming to him 😂
Was the question who you felt more sorry for or whose death hit harder. For me in the moment it was Cain cause I was more invested in his story. Im not seeing how anyone who watched both films can disagree but this is abw.

If yall want to play semantics ricky was a fuck boy too.

Cuz Caine was the principal character of course you d be more invested in his story lol

• Goat
Reactions: Mr BFK
Nah bro

“ Whatever you dish out come back as a blessings or to haunt you, could miss your kids and hit your grandkids for your dishonor”

Caine lucky he ain’t got that egg head nigga and Ronnie smoked
He got the Muslim nigga smoked

There was no depth to Ricky’s character….he was naive and innocent. Kinda goody goody…got smoked cause he was being childish

Cain’s character had depth….conflicting emotions….he had a conscious but too caught up in his environment to know what was better for him. Had the right people to support him and when he finally decided to change it was too late….things had to catch up…..that hits harder

Reactions: Ccslim and Duwop