Welcome To aBlackWeb

Between 'Menace II Society' And 'Boyz 'N The Hood' Which Death Scene Hit Harder?

Between 'Menace II Society' And 'Boyz 'N The Hood' Which Death Scene Hit Harder?

• 'Menace II Society' - Caine

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • 'Boyz In The Hood' - Ricky

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ricky died at the perfect time in his life. He was going to be a repeated lei down for everyone close to him going forward.

The ass whooping he took from doughboy tells me he doesn't have the drive, determination or the core strength to make it in D1

The fact that he already had a kid before graduating let's me know he was definitely gonna fuck with all them college chicks. He wasn't no LeBron. Groupies were going to ruin this nigga immediately

His SAT scores were super fucking low. The nigga was clearly not real college material. His was the prototypical jock. All sports... No brains.

As evident due to his utter absence of situational awareness. Let's not forget this nigga got shot cuz he stopped to scratch a fucking scratch off..... Like bruh..... Fuck that ticket

This nigga going in lol

What Morris Chestnut do to you b lol

Lmao this some next level hating on a young black male trying to make it

Y’all believe Caine could have changed things around but somehow Ricky can’t improve on the design

Wtf lmao
Nothing but hate, this personal to you.
Y'all just like being lied to, y'all wanna believe that nigga Ricky had a future...

God knew exactly what moment to pluck that nigga from the planet, maybe that inspired his fatherless child to do better in life 🤷🏿‍♂️

Y'all just like being lied to, y'all wanna believe that nigga Ricky had a future...

God knew exactly what moment to pluck that nigga from the planet, maybe that inspired his fatherless child to do better in life 🤷🏿‍♂️

Trey would’ve been a better example to young nephew

College didn't work the military might have. Dude would have been able to provide for his family while Cain was gonna live off of Jada

Du what Morris Chestnut do to you fam lmao
It was the SAT score.... That shit infuriates me every time I think about it.

This nigga was really bout to get a full ride for being a functional retard.

I'm telling y'all..... His dumb ass wasn't gonna make it. Guarantee real Ricky gets like 4 chicks pregnant freshman year and fucks up the whole thing regardless

Trey would’ve been a better example to young nephew
Trey prolly winning this day taking shots for Ricky who "coulda been the next" Trey went on to great things.. m

Imagine how much of a leech Ricky failed dreams ass woulda been on Trey had he not gotten shot. What if looks way better than what's real

The reason I choose Caine was because I honestly thought he was gonna turn it around, he was going to ATL getting out of that environment. He just graduated and died that quick.

I was more invested in Doughboy dying off screen than Ricky.

College didn't work the military might have. Dude would have been able to provide for his family while Cain was gonna live off of Jada
He got shot by drug addicts cuz he was scratching a lottery ticket in an alley

Imagine how incredibly stupid this nigga would have been in a real warzone...

ROFL at that nigga coming home..... His battle expect would have been like modern warfare with no respawn 🤣🤣

He got shot by drug addicts cuz he was scratching a lottery ticket in an alley

Imagine how incredibly stupid this nigga would have been in a real warzone...

ROFL at that nigga coming home..... His battle expect would have been like modern warfare with no respawn 🤣🤣
Ricky a nigga who excels when giving instruction, the army would have been what he needed.

The reason I choose Caine was because I honestly thought he was gonna turn it around, he was going to ATL getting out of that environment. He just graduated and died that quick.

I was more invested in Doughboy dying off screen than Ricky.
And do what? Bro was gonna a bum living off of Ronnie until he broke down and went back to the streets

Back