Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Better Producer: Pete Rock or Mannie Fresh?

Better Producer?

• Pete Rock

• Mannie Fresh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I saw this one this year

Yup. I'm already down my YT rabbit hole.

Catch y'all tomorrow.............
c-ya-dueces.gif

Damn 5 grand abandoned BOOM BAP

It's not about "abandoning Boom Bap" but sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade.

Ha and Back that Ass Up rock parties. And I'm from Massachusetts, you can't get any more backpacker than the Northeast.

But realistically, besides TROY and The World Is Yours, I can't name any Pete Rock beats. That Juicy Remix was awful, it didn't have any sub-bass. And I know he did some beats for Heavy D

^^^^ They used to play this on the radio all the time in 1994 and Pete Rock Produced it, but it's not fuckin with Back That Ass Up.

It's not about "abandoning Boom Bap" but sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade.

Ha and Back that Ass Up rock parties. And I'm from Massachusetts, you can't get any more backpacker than the Northeast.

But realistically, besides TROY and The World Is Yours, I can't name any Pete Rock beats. That Juicy Remix was awful, it didn't have any sub-bass. And I know he did some beats for Heavy D

^^^^ They used to play this on the radio all the time in 1994 and Pete Rock Produced it, but it's not fuckin with Back That Ass Up.

You really wildin.Check the credits to damn near any classic 90's album from a NY artists and him and Premo usually there

He made Nas Who's World is this,Rather Unique for AZ,Run DMC Down With The King and numerous remixes like Juicy remix and Ain't Hard To tell remix etc

Yes Manny makes more club music,but I think Pete got more music knowledge and creativity.

He's also dabbled in RnB.

Manny is fire,but that whiteboy dog walked him in Versus

Back