Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Better Producer: Pete Rock or Mannie Fresh?

Better Producer?

• Pete Rock

• Mannie Fresh

Results are only viewable after voting.
You always bring this up with Mannie like he never sampled anything

:hahaha:
I never said he didn't but I guarantee you an overwhelming majority of his beats aren't samples or MOST of his universally agreed upon hits.

Its not just baffling but damn near embarrassing any time I see anyone criticizing a hip hop producer for sampling 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️😤😤

The criticism aimed at lack of creativity when sampling is fine….but not because a hip hop producer samples. That’s literally the foundation of hip hop music. Innovation

Its not just baffling but damn near embarrassing any time I see anyone criticizing a hip hop producer for sampling 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️😤😤

The criticism aimed at lack of creativity when sampling is fine….but not because a hip hop producer samples. That’s literally the foundation of hip hop music. Innovation
Rhythm Roulette does a great job of showing this. Definitely a snapshot of how a producer approaches records.

Blame 5th

Back