Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Better Producer: Pete Rock or Mannie Fresh?

Better Producer?

• Pete Rock

• Mannie Fresh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Puffy( per usual )screwed Pete over and than tried to do a quick fix

But yeah Pete produced this classic

That Juicy Remix is horrible.

The Original version is almost as bad.

In 1994 I didn't know what sub-bass meant and I didn't have sub-woofers. But I noticed that NWA and The Chronic had something that East Coast rap didn't have, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was.

That Pete Rock remix of Juicy is horrible. There's absolutely no sub-bass at all. Whoever mixed and mastered that remix should be shot.

The regular version of Juicy doesn't have any sub-bass either.

One More Chance (Remix) had some sub-bass.

Thank God Puff stole that shit and flipped it

screenshot_233-removebg-preview-1-png.1056774

TROY not even an original beat 🤭

A nigga greatest beat in his catalog is one he sampled that another cat made

*sighs*

Firstly I don’t even think TROY is Pete’s best beat….just used it as an example

And sampling is very creative when done right….someone like RZA…Pete Rock…Dilla…Large Professor etc…

niggas like Puff ruined sampling because he took obvious hit songs and would loop 4-8 bars like you OBVIOUSLY took that shit…

And I ain’t knocking Mannie….that dude made hits with that little $25 Casio keyboard…..shit takes mad skill 🫡

And I ain’t knocking Mannie….that dude made hits with that little $25 Casio keyboard…..shit takes mad skill 🫡
This tells me all I need to know

Cool

*sighs*

Firstly I don’t even think TROY is Pete’s best beat….just used it as an example

And sampling is very creative when done right….someone like RZA…Pete Rock…Dilla…Large Professor etc…

niggas like Puff ruined sampling because he took obvious hit songs and would loop 4-8 bars like you OBVIOUSLY took that shit…

1690234048252.jpeg 1690234109523.jpeg

Back