Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Better Producer: Pete Rock or Mannie Fresh?

Better Producer?

• Pete Rock

• Mannie Fresh

Results are only viewable after voting.
Someone could have no classic tracks and still have a better discography than someone who does btw

FicklePalatableAmericanwigeon-max-1mb.gif

I voted for Mannie Fresh. He produced a lot of hits.

Pete Rock has a lot of backpacker songs but very few hits that you could play at a nightclub.

9th wonder is a perfect example of no classic singles but sonically he has a better discography than a lot of producers niggas divk ride

Getting you niggas to stop crying from a victim mentality off a poll being made is the contribution lil nigga lol

How is that trolling? Lol you’ve said nothing thus far for the topic at hand and instead cried with your buddy

I’m getting you on track

Nigga talking about Ron browz and lex Luger and a tiny desk performance then pulled the goldie card

Insecure as fuck lmao
You jumped out the window not even knowing how this thread got started that's how I know you just came to troll. Just own it

Nobody tagged you to the thread or anything

You see the words Mannie Fresh and you can't help yourself

You jumped out the window not even knowing how this thread got started that's how I know you just came to troll. Just own it

Nobody tagged you to the thread or anything

You see the words Mannie Fresh and you can't help yourself
Will you acknowledge you jumped out the window by defending Mannie from NOTHING in this thread?

Goldie:

“Who has a better discography…?”

“Name Pete rock classics outside of these two”

*The world is yours gets posted*

“That’s not a classic to me!!”

What are we doing here? Lol

Of course "The world is yours" is a classic song, eventhough the beat is trash. But outside of that, he has 2-3 classic songs to his name.

Easily the most overrated producer of alltime.

Of course "The world is yours" is a classic song, eventhough the beat is trash. But outside of that, he has 2-3 classic songs to his name.

Easily the most overrated producer of alltime.
So then why didn’t you just say who has more classics?

Cuz we all know that's part of the discussion. Same reason niggas bring up rings during basketball debates, classic albums during goat debates, etc.
Goldie I know this is the “online barbershop” but we don’t have to have head ass barbershop arguments lol

You using the classics angle as your main argument is like saying Derrick rose has a better career than Chris Paul because he won MVP

Will you acknowledge you jumped out the window by defending Mannie from NOTHING in this thread?
This thread was made over some shit your bro 5th said in another thread

You're welcome

Back