Welcome To aBlackWeb

Better Prod: Jermaine Dupri vs Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis

Which One U Got?

• Total voters
I stated a FACT 2 mins ago with that Confessions shit. Ur just saying anything at this point fam

That's it? that's ur fact?

No facts on how JD is a better producers JJ & TL. What the actually fuckn thread is about.

Wow. This is getting pathetic b, even for you.

jimmy_jam_terry_lewis_recording.jpg

That's it? that's ur fact?

No facts on how JD is a better producers JJ & TL. What the actually fuckn thread is about.

Wow. This is getting pathetic b, even for you.

U said i haven't stated a fact, i said "nigga i just gave u one 2 fuckin mins ago" and he asks for more facts lmaooo

Keep trying fam, almost

WTF you bring up how much it sold. It don't got shit to do w/ the quality of the album

When we think of thriller we think of both the quality and the cultural impact, which is why it's the greatest selling album of alltime. WHich is why ... man i aint explaining this shit simple shit u should already know. If u can't get that simple shit then this debate will go no where lol

At the end of the day, yall gonna vote for the fuck nigga anthems to vogue in the mirror to and im gonna vote for the timeless grown man rnb. It is what it is.

When we think of thriller we think of both the quality and the cultural impact, which is why it's the greatest selling album of alltime. WHich is why ... man i aint explaining this shit simple shit u should already know. If u can't get that simple shit then this debate will go no where lol

Do you really think fuckn Confessions had anywhere near the cultural impact of Thriller.

ElPIGDE.gif

Going to need receipts for those 50 millions records sold...

"Confessions has been certified Diamond by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and, as of 2016, has sold over 10.3 million copies in the US and over 20 million copies worldwide."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confessions_(Usher_album)

Thriller 66 million records sold worldwide. "Confesssions" worldwide total sales didn't even beat "Thrillers" domestic sales...

The list is right there on the wiki page for the album

the thing with JD i he didn't he a sound that defined a period of music that was truly his

JJ and TL
Babyface
Teddy Riley
Devante Swing
R Kelly
Dr Dre
RZA
Raphael Saadiq
D'angelo

all defined and shaped an era or genre

JD was behind Da Brat and she sounded like Snoop and dre with the g funk

Diddy did the remix first

LaFace had better music out of Atlanta than SoSo Def

And when the fuck did Confessions become a generation defining album. lol

Shit it wasn't even the best rnb album of 04. Get Lifted>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Confessions

At the end of the day, yall gonna vote for the fuck nigga anthems to vogue in the mirror to and im gonna vote for the timeless grown man rnb. It is what it is.

“Thats the way love goes”
“Any time Any Place”
“You remind me”
The b cuts on confessions?
On Bended Knee
Seasons of Loneliness
I get so lonely

Those are fuck nigga anthems?

New Jack swing is all fuck nigga anthems

Lol

“Thats the way love goes”
“Any time Any Place”
“You remind me”
The b cuts on confessions?
On Bended Knee
Seasons of Loneliness
I get so lonely

Those are fuck nigga anthems?

New Jack swing is all fuck nigga anthems

Lol

I was talkin about the janet songs for the most part , but "down on bended knees"? "I get so lonely"? yall tellin on urselves lol If that's what yall like, do ur thing lol

Back