Welcome To aBlackWeb

Better Prod: Jermaine Dupri vs Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis

Which One U Got?

• Total voters
Yes,
Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis do have more of a catalog.but none of them has produced a single album better than Confessions.Coffesions can be called the Thriller album of our era....

There was no bullshit posted in this thread tho

Its just bullshit cause you disagree fam.

They posted the #1 hits which jj and tl have more of

Then you went to classic albums and its your opinion that Rhythm Nation and NE Heartbreak arent classics. They also produced Janet as well. Which is a classic album

And the classics you say JD produced specifically Ushers joint...ironically the b cuts that most people love were produced by...jj and tl

I mean...there were plenty of valid things said

Its just bullshit cause you disagree lol

Nah you're doing what you normally do, which is switch around the facts and add bullshit.

The only album that I mentioned that had b-sides from jj/tl was confessions, where that was a good example that when they both worked on the same project, JD walked away with the superior songs.

My Way was the other Usher album I mentioned, not 8701.

I responded to the #1 list by asking does quantity beat quality? If we're going by numbers Eminem is the greatest rapper of alltime. But ofc we know that's not the case.

But let's pretend none of these points were already made by me.

Yes,
Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis do have more of a catalog.but none of them has produced a single album better than Confessions.Coffesions can be called the Thriller album of our era....

Yeah, that's why Confessions is brought up like Thriller.

HTTP2k0OS5waG90b2J1Y2tldC5jb20vYWxidW1zL2YyNzMvQ3Jpc3RpYW42MTkvTWlzYyUyMDIva2ljay00LmdpZgloglog.gif

It's sold about 50 million worldwide, it's easily the biggest rnb album of our generation

Nah you're doing what you normally do, which is switch around the facts and add bullshit.

The only album that I mentioned that had b-sides from jj/tl was confessions, where that was a good example that when they both worked on the same project, JD walked away with the superior songs.

My Way was the other Usher album I mentioned, not 8701.

I responded to the #1 list by asking does quantity beat quality? If we're going by numbers Eminem is the greatest rapper of alltime. But ofc we know that's not the case.

But let's pretend none of these points were already made by me.

Naw b...

You said nothing was brought to the debate.

I posted what the arguments were

But im adding and switching facts?

Naw...

Like I said before...those are valid arguments...its just bullshit cause you disagree lmao

So yeah...

Keep swingin Trey

Riaa site says "Thriller" sold 33 million copies. "Confessions" sold 10 million...

Cut the bullshit...

The only facts that's been brought up is #1 hits. That you dismissed cuz JD came up short.

Nigga you ain't post 1 fuckn fact, all that shit was your opinion or personally preference

I stated a FACT 2 mins ago with that Confessions shit. Ur just saying anything at this point fam

Again reaching for shit that not even there.

I said nothing about Confessions not being great or good , just that high sales don't mean it's good.

So if you acknowledge it's great then wtf is the point of even saying that? lol and im the troll? aight

Back