Welcome To aBlackWeb

Better Prod: Jermaine Dupri vs Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis

Which One U Got?

• Total voters
Those wack ass janet albums should never be placed in the same post as those MJ albums

JD producing most on a timeless album>>> niggas producing 100% of an outdated and wack album

Quality >>>> Quantity will always be the rule in anything

lol bruh, those ARE NOT the songs that make Confessions, c'mon fam, cut it out.

If we're gonna have a real discussion, ridiculous comments like that can not continue to be made.
If I could give you 5 pieces of shit for this post I would man

If I could give you 5 pieces of shit for this post I would man

If u ask somebody what songs come to mind when u think of Usher's confessions, those aren't the first songs being named. If u can't be real about that, then wtf are we doing in this thread?

If u ask somebody what songs come to mind when u think of Usher's confessions, those aren't the first songs being named. If u can't be real about that, then wtf are we doing in this thread?
What we doing in this thread?.........Watching Jermaine Dupri lose in the polls nigga

JD producing most on a timeless album>>> niggas producing 100% of an outdated and wack album

Quality >>>> Quantity will always be the rule in anything

If we're gonna have a real discussion, ridiculous comments like that can not continue to be made.

tenor.gif

Does having a real discussion only apply to us?

I fuck with JD but there is no way in hell he's a better producer than those 2, Janets catalogue alone

Is just about better than Jermaine's

Other than Dilla, yall not providing anything to the debate. Just repeating your opinion with no facts.

Even on 8701 the biggest song on there was 'U Remind Me' produced by whom? Exactly

Then The Neptunes had hits on that too. JD can't field a hit album on his own bruh

What makes it funny is that no one in here is disrespecting JD........We all are aware of the impact he made with So So Def and what he did for music.

Even on 8701 the biggest song on there was 'U Remind Me' produced by whom? Exactly

Then The Neptunes had hits on that too. JD can't field a hit album on his own bruh

Lol I didn't mention that album tho. I mentioned My Way which is the better album and who produced the hits on there? Exactly lol

What makes it funny is that no one in here is disrespecting JD........We all are aware of the impact he made with So So Def and what he did for music.

That's not true, the nigga just said a page back that if J.D died no news outlet would give a af lol

Back