Welcome To aBlackWeb

Better Prod: Jermaine Dupri vs Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis

Which One U Got?

• Total voters
thats 20 and ur opinion and i doubt u listened to these full albums anyway make the thread and let the ppl decide

Nigga I own most of these lol I know my music. Unlike most I'm just able to be objective and not call everything I grew up hearing my parents playin a classic

Nigga I own most of these lol I know my music. Unlike most I'm just able to be objective and not call everything I grew up hearing my parents playin a classic
i ve never discussed music i dont drive in the whip listening to...make the thread i need ur bucks....gotta trick off on one of these females

New Edition were the first to use the word heartbreak? So they created boy bands AND the word heartbreak, who knew? lol

Nigga ain't nobody say they invented rnb groups or the word heartbreak. Like 5th said stop reaching for shit that was never even there.

They named their album JE Heartbreak in HONOR of NE.

That shit hurts your soul, huh?

';;lll

Nigga ain't nobody say they invent rnb groups or the word heartbreak. Like 5th said stop reaching for shit that was never even there.

They named their album JE Heartbreak in HONOR of NE.

That shit hurts your soul, huh?

';;lll

Yall did say they invented boy bands in the n.e vs dru hill thread, but you're gonna play dumb so it is what it is and lol @ to honor. Yall niggas the one's reachin

Did whitney make heartbreak hotel to honor N.E too? lmaoo

Was 808s and heartbreaks an ode to N.E? who knew!?!

what? the thread title is is NE Heartbreak a top 30 80s Rn B album...id make it but its ur forum

Nah that's too vague. A lot of people say a rapper is top (insert #) until we start naming rappers and they're like "damn, well maybe they're around 20ish". It's easy to say blanket statements like "top 30".

I gave u a list to choose from and u tell me which album u think the n.e album is better than

Wasn't these niggas mediocre according to you just a month ago?

:niggawhat:

Now they got 2 of the 20 best rnb albums of the 80's according to you.

:lolfoh:

According to the grammys who you claim to be fair and non racists, they thought very highly of those albums

Nah that's too vague. A lot of people say a rapper is top (insert #) until we start naming rappers and they're like "damn, well maybe they're around 20ish". It's easy to say blanket statements like "top 30".

I gave u a list to choose from and u tell me which album u think the n.e album is better than
fam mu said it i didnt it...

U were so sure a min ago fam lol if the album is that good and i'm "shady status" it should be nothin for u to name one of the albums it's better than.
u moving the goal posts fam...u said NE Heartbreak isnt a top 30 R n B album in the 80s...i said that s ur opinion and anything besides that is personal opinion, therefore we can get a survey going by making a thread...also i aint read ur list yet lol

u moving the goal posts fam...u said NE Heartbreak isnt a top 30 R n B album in the 80s...i said that s ur opinion and anything besides that is personal opinion, therefore we can get a survey going by making a thread...also i aint read ur list yet lol

Ur scared fam lol If i say im one of the top 30 fighters here and u name 30 mfs i can't beat, ima fight the mf i think im better than. U know that album aint top 30 so you're hoping mfs will go the blanket statement route. I'm too smart for that b.

Back