Welcome To aBlackWeb

Better Prod: Jermaine Dupri vs Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis

Which One U Got?

• Total voters
Yall niggas can keep doing the shimmy to Control and vogue'n to all the fuck niggas anthems lol

Niggas be driving around to this shit

giphy.gif

lol Neither of yall have provided shit to the debate so why take it serious. what i do know is tho, any nigga riding around to Control vogues in the mirror

Can't believe this went 7 pages jam and Terry way better than jd
This is blasphemy according to Goldie

Nevermind that fact that JJ and Terry Lewis drove the sound of the 80s and early 90s R&B

And still wrote and produced hits well into the 2000s

They trash tho

And anyone who listens to thier production vogues in the mirror

I didn't say they're trash, i wouldn't have made the thread if they were trash, but yall wanna make up bullshit instead of having a serious debate.

With that said,the fact still remains tho, any nigga who's blastin "control" out the whip vogues in the mirror and prolly skips

I didn't say they're trash, i wouldn't have made the thread if they were trash, but yall wanna make up bullshit instead of having a serious debate.

With that said,the fact still remains tho, any nigga who's blastin "control" out the whip vogues in the mirror and prolly skips

There was no bullshit posted in this thread tho

Its just bullshit cause you disagree fam.

They posted the #1 hits which jj and tl have more of

Then you went to classic albums and its your opinion that Rhythm Nation and NE Heartbreak arent classics. They also produced Janet as well. Which is a classic album

And the classics you say JD produced specifically Ushers joint...ironically the b cuts that most people love were produced by...jj and tl

I mean...there were plenty of valid things said

Its just bullshit cause you disagree lol

Back