Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Bel-Air (Season 3, 8/15)

If you're going watch this wit the intent of comparing it to the original...then don't watch it.

B/c you're doing a disservice to this show by not giving it the real chance it's deserves.

They are inviting that very thing by recreating classic scenes. Dude even did the little side to side head thing when we started crying just like Will.

Currently watchin now. Liking so far. Like the make up of the cast.

I like how he got the lil jokey side...but a serious tone.

And damn...they already introduced Lisa. Ok ok.

I see now Carlton gonna be on the list wit Tyreek.

Last edited:
Bel-Air is the reimagined (dark side) Fresh Prince of Bel-Air turned on it's head

It's supposed to 'explore' class differences, leaving (Will)/forgetting(Uncle Phil) your roots, privlege associated with having money, culture shock/clash, etc.

I think they introduced the "dont need a father figure" talk way too early but i'll let that slide.

I see theyre giving hillary a bit more depth.. I like it.

Dunno how I feel about Lisa being Carltons ex.

I'm trying to watch with fresh eyes and not compare it to the original and for the most part I can.... it's just certain parts where they divert a bit that I take notice. Not a big deal to me though. I like it so far. I hope they dont spend TOO much time on the basketball part of it and they explore other aspects. We already have all american and swagger

Just started ep.2. Carlton a pussy.

Uncle Phil full of shyt too. Ready to throw Will away after talkin that bs at the party

Last edited:
.yea I fuck w/ this so far and im just half way through the first ep.

its been real easy for me not to make any comparisons to the original too.

just from hearing the music in the opening and seeing that basketball court scene play out i knew this wont that.

they did a good job casting Carlton, just from watching the previews I wanted to punch him in his shit so i know he'll nail his role.

lmao @ the nigga Eazy the Block Captain being cast in this shit too as Rashad.. He bout to get hit w/ all kind of Fresh Prince bars in his upcoming rap battles

Back