Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Bel-Air (Season 3, 8/15)

I think this is a dope show.

Like the og show played a very real concept for laughs, cuz sometimes that's how you gotta deliver a message... Thru laughs. But the writers still found a way to mix in serious concepts...

Where as this show is a much more realistic rendition of what will actually would have went thru without playing it for laughs.

Sooooo...you're not gonna watch it b/c they called it Bel-Air?? Geezus crust.

Some of yall find the most silly reasons not to watch a show. Lol!
No im not interested anyway but those who are ambivalent are bringing up the old show

OG Uncle Phil build Will up and according to some of y'all in this show he's trying to send him back while also forgetting where he came from

OG Uncle Phil build Will up and according to some of y'all in this show he's trying to send him back while also forgetting where he came from

Nah they cool..

it was just like that in the first ep and maybe half way through the second?

on the OG show it seems like it took a long time before Uncle Phil and Will got cool but they were tight by the 3rd ep on here

which is cool because they could of just went the same route as the other show. On this one they seem to touch on the things that happened in the sitcom but they dont focus on it too much

I'm f w it..but I wish they would of kept Hillary more stuck up. Ain't feelin the "uncle phil" version but I am going to stick w it..

They got Jeffery cool as shit in this one though..lol

Back