Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Bel-Air (Season 3, 8/15)

I will say this...I don't care if me and my cuzin are currently beefin. I'm STILL not gonna let some outsider do him dirty like Carlton's homeboy did. I don't care if we are best friends.

Blood>>>>>>>

Blood should also be stopping Will from trying to brazenly sling meat to his cousins ex.

My point is Philly kid or not, that shit still doesn't make sense to me for a 16 year old. Kearse isn't an Eagle legend, and he's not from Philly. He left the Eagles when the kid was like 2.

And the Freeway thing. I don't think NY high schoolers are bumping the Black Album like that, or NO high schoolers are on 500 Degrees or Tha Carter like that. So I'm skeptical Philly kids are really into 03 Freeway like that.

Maybe 1 thing wouldn't be distracting to me. But Kearse, Iverson, Freeway, Hot nigga... that's a lot of aged references for just the 1st episode.

Nah.. these new niggas love trying to live like they came up in a previous era.

look at all the trends they've brought back and all the old songs they be making go viral again w/ tik tok dances

mfs even putting filters on their pictures to make them look like they were taken w/ a polaroid camera

look at all the trends they've brought back and all the old songs they be making go viral again w/ tik tok dances

mfs even putting filters on their pictures to make them look like they were taken w/ a polaroid camera

Shyt...Will was rocking a throwback 91' Cross Colours shirt.

I'm assuming that was a nod to the og show as well.

That's different though. Fashion can be cyclical, so I'm not talking about a 90's haircut. Or even a filter. Hell people been using black and white/vintage filters for photos to look older for a long time.

Hot Nigga is the most recent thing they did i think, and relatively speaking it's old. Sports references were Kearse (left Philly in 07...Will was around 2) and Iverson. Music was Dreams and Nightmares intro (2012... dude was like 7), What We Do (2003... he wasn't born), and Hot Nigga (2014... about 9).

I'll give him Iverson as a Philly kid that's into basketball as much as him. But the rest of that shit just seems like dated references. These kids are into Lil Uzi and NBA Young Boy, Kodak, and whoever else I'm too old to fuck with. He better not hop in Jazz's car and ask him to throw on the B Coming...

I predict Carlton's inevitable OD in episode by episode 6. Bruh already on that highway.

And lol @ you wanting your parents at your lacrosse game, but NANN NUNN NADA NOBODY is een in the stands. His parents would've been the only 2 people there watchin.

Aint wanna watch that shyt. Lol

I said I wasn't gonna watch this shit because I hate reboots but ain't shit else on.

This show is alright. Like a 6 out of 10.

Will is cool.

the kid portrays sitcom Will with a good delivery, feels his own and not Will Will…

Loving the changes in story and character. Very enjoyable. While you can see all the nods it def stands out on its own for those who have never seen FP.

Back