Welcome To aBlackWeb

Peacock Bel-Air (Season 3, 8/15)

I can't believe they made Geofrey somebody who got bodies. Uncle Phil got hit men on the payroll? And they definitely made Ashley gay, I'm not the only one seeing that right?

I can't believe they made Geofrey somebody who got bodies. Uncle Phil got hit men on the payroll? And they definitely made Ashley gay, I'm not the only one seeing that right?

Naw I peeped that too. I knew it was inevitable.

I think I just like seeing Black people on TV with a decent story.
I was going to make a thread on this. I'm getting tired of seeing Black trauma shows.

Seems like we're being forced fed a lot shows that center around nothing but drugs, gangs, and murder. Shit 50 got a whole universe about those 3 topics.

I like to see more shows being pushed out positive family and successful black people without the drugs.

I was going to make a thread on this. I'm getting tired of seeing Black trauma shows.

Seems like we're being forced fed a lot shows that center around nothing but drugs, gangs, and murder. Shit 50 got a whole universe about those 3 topics.

I like to see more shows being pushed out positive family and successful black people without the drugs.

I mean... this show has drugs, gangs, and murder too, haha. But I get what you're saying.

I would like to see more Black sci-fi shows as well.

Back